- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Monaco will welcome Rennes to Stade Louis II for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended in a Rennes 2-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Monaco has won 9 matches, and Rennes triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.47 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Monaco's latest fixture against Reims ended in an away 1-0 win. Monaco was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Monaco set the tone early and scored in the 20 minute.
Since the start of the season, Monaco is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 19 games on home soil. Les Rouge et Blanc (The Red and Whites)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Rennes has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rennes wins 1.42 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rennes kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Monaco is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Les rouges et noirs failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Monaco. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Monaco wins on average 2.16 points per home game, compared to 1.42 points per away game for Rennes. My prediction is Monaco to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Monaco's home and Rennes's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Monaco vs Rennes Betting Tips
Monaco vs Rennes Head to Head
Average stats between Monaco and Rennes in most recent 19 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Monaco vs Rennes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Monaco and Rennes across current season. Calculated from Monaco's Home stats and Rennes's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Monaco has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Monaco has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Rennes's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Monaco from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Monaco has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Monaco has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Monaco will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Rennes, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Monaco has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Monaco this season.
- Coming into this game, Rennes has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Rennes has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Rennes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Rennes has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||63 %||63 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||26 %||5 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||11 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.83||3.37||2.84|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.26||1.74|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.17||1.11||1.11|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||89 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||37 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 50%||63 %||68 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 4.50||5.89||5.58|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.17||2.42||2.21|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.67||2.11||1.53|
|Fouls||12.45 / 12.83||13.05||11.84|
|Shots||13.18 / 11.50||13.79||12.58|
|Shots on Target||5.34 / 4.33||5.74||4.95|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||47 %||37 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||32 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.42 / 2.83||2.47||2.37|
|Scored||1.37 / 2.00||1.37||1.37|
|Conceded||1.05 / 0.83||1.11||1.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||26 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 50%||21 %||32 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||79 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||21 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|Possession %||59% / 59%||62 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 5.50||6.11||4.32|
|Cards||2.37 / 3.00||2.37||2.37|
|Offsides||0.89 / 1.83||1.16||0.63|
|Fouls||12.74 / 12.17||13.21||12.26|
|Shots||14.13 / 14.83||15.11||13.16|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 6.17||5.37||4.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Monaco vs Rennes Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.40|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.24||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|