Nancy will welcome Amiens SC to Stade Marcel-Picot for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 22nd August 2020 ended in an Amiens SC 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Nancy has won 0 matches, and Amiens SC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Nancy's latest fixture against Rodez ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Nancy was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Amiens SC's recent game against Niort ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Nancy is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Nancy is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Amiens SC has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Amiens SC wins 0.95 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Amiens SC kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Amiens SC.
Nancy vs Amiens SC Betting Tips
Nancy vs Amiens SC Head to Head
Average stats between Nancy and Amiens SC in most recent 1 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Nancy vs Amiens SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Nancy and Amiens SC across current season. Calculated from Nancy's Home stats and Amiens SC's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Nancy has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Nancy has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Amiens SC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Nancy from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Nancy has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Nancy ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Nancy will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Amiens SC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Nancy, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 25 matches (66% of all matches) involving Nancy has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nancy will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Amiens SC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Amiens SC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Amiens SC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Amiens SC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Amiens SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Nancy, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Amiens SC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Amiens SC has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Amiens SC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (37% of all matches) involving Amiens SC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||42 %||32 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||26 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.79 / 3.33||2.95||2.63|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.67||1.47||1.32|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.67||1.47||1.32|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||68 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 50%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||89 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||63 %||37 %|
|Possession %||48% / 54%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.92 / 3.33||4.47||3.37|
|Cards||1.82 / 1.50||1.53||2.11|
|Offsides||2.18 / 2.00||2.47||1.89|
|Fouls||14.61 / 13.83||13.94||15.21|
|Shots||8.42 / 7.50||9.21||7.63|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.17||4.21||3.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||42 %||32 %|
|Loss %||34% / 17%||21 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 2.33||1.42||2.47|
|Scored||0.89 / 1.17||0.79||1.00|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.17||0.63||1.47|
|BTTS %||37% / 50%||32 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||5 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||5 %||21 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||53 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 3.50||3.68||4.42|
|Cards||2.24 / 2.40||2.16||2.32|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.60||1.68||1.74|
|Fouls||13.59 / 12.60||14.53||12.61|
|Shots||8.87 / 8.40||9.16||8.58|
|Shots on Target||4.13 / 3.40||3.95||4.32|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Nancy vs Amiens SC Odds
|HT 1||2.96||HT X||1.92||HT 2||3.98|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|