Roma will welcome Atalanta to Stadio Olimpico for a matchday 32 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in an Atalanta 4-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Roma has won 10 matches, and Atalanta triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 3.33 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Roma's latest fixture against Torino ended in an away 3-1 loss. Lupa dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Roma set the tone early and scored in the 3rd minute.
Atalanta's recent game against Juventus ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Orobici didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Atalanta deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Maggica is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 18 games on home soil. Giallorossi's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Atalanta has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nerazzurri wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atalanta kept a clean sheet in just 28% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Lupa has won just 67% of home games. On average they score 2.22 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Atalanta won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Roma wins on average 2.22 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Atalanta. My prediction is Atalanta to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Roma's home and Atalanta's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Roma has scored in 89% of home games. Atalanta is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Roma vs Atalanta Betting Tips
Roma vs Atalanta Head to Head
Average stats between Roma and Atalanta in most recent 24 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Roma vs Atalanta Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Roma and Atalanta across current season. Calculated from Roma's Home stats and Atalanta's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Roma has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Roma has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Roma has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Atalanta's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Roma from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Roma ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Roma, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (51% of all matches) involving Roma has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Atalanta has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atalanta has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Atalanta away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Atalanta when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Roma stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Atalanta as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Atalanta ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Atalanta is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Roma, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atalanta, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (66% of all matches) involving Atalanta has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atalanta will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||49% / 33%||67 %||29 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||22 %||18 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||11 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.31 / 4.50||3.22||3.41|
|Scored||1.80 / 2.17||2.22||1.35|
|Conceded||1.51 / 2.33||1.00||2.06|
|BTTS %||51% / 67%||50 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||28 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||39 %||25 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||89 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||44 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 17%||72 %||47 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.86 / 6.50||5.72||6.00|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.33||2.83||1.94|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.67||1.33||1.94|
|Fouls||14.26 / 12.50||14.94||13.53|
|Shots||15.43 / 13.67||16.72||14.06|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 6.00||6.94||5.59|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||65 %||56 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||18 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||18 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 3.67||4.06||3.17|
|Scored||2.40 / 2.67||2.76||2.06|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||1.29||1.11|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||65 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 33%||41 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||41 %||39 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||88 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||29 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 100%||65 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 5.33||5.18||5.50|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.67||1.41||2.17|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.50||1.44||1.94|
|Fouls||14.71 / 12.00||13.53||15.83|
|Shots||17.77 / 16.33||18.24||17.33|
|Shots on Target||7.23 / 7.33||7.06||7.39|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Roma vs Atalanta Odds
|HT 1||3.90||HT X||2.38||HT 2||2.52|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.96||Under 9.5 Corners||1.84|