- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Saint-Étienne will welcome Dijon to Stade Geoffroy-Guichard for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 6th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Saint-Étienne has won 7 matches, and Dijon triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Saint-Étienne's latest fixture against Lille ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Dijon's recent game against Nantes ended in a home 0-4 loss. Les Rouges had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Saint-Étienne plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.32 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Saint-Étienne is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Dijon has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Dijon has collected 0.63 points on average per away game, compared to 0.47 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Dijon kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. ASSE lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 26% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Les Rouges got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Saint-Étienne wins on average 1.11 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for Dijon. My prediction is Saint-Étienne to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.95 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 56% of Saint-Étienne's home and Dijon's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Saint-Étienne failed to keep a clean sheet in 26% of home games, while Dijon conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 53% of Saint-Étienne's home and Dijon's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Saint-Étienne vs Dijon Betting Tips
Saint-Étienne vs Dijon Head to Head
Average stats between Saint-Étienne and Dijon in most recent 11 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Saint-Étienne vs Dijon Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Saint-Étienne and Dijon across current season. Calculated from Saint-Étienne's Home stats and Dijon's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Saint-Étienne has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Saint-Étienne has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Saint-Étienne recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Saint-Étienne has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Saint-Étienne this season.
- Saint-Étienne will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.11 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Dijon has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dijon has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dijon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dijon has fired blanks in 21 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dijon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/38 games for Dijon this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||32 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.17||2.58||2.47|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.00||1.05||1.16|
|Conceded||1.42 / 1.17||1.53||1.32|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||16 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||68 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||42 %||53 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.03 / 6.33||5.74||4.32|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.33||2.00||2.21|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.50||1.37||1.21|
|Fouls||13.37 / 15.00||13.00||13.74|
|Shots||11.82 / 13.83||12.16||11.47|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 5.83||4.26||4.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||5 %||16 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|Loss %||66% / 67%||63 %||68 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.67||2.05||3.11|
|Scored||0.66 / 0.83||0.42||0.89|
|Conceded||1.92 / 2.83||1.63||2.21|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||26 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||11 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scores %||45% / 67%||32 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 50%||11 %||32 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.84 / 3.17||3.89||3.79|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.50||2.42||2.05|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.50||1.79||1.11|
|Fouls||13.21 / 10.50||14.21||12.21|
|Shots||10.16 / 8.83||10.68||9.61|
|Shots on Target||3.08 / 2.67||3.11||3.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Saint-Étienne vs Dijon Odds
|HT 1||1.76||HT X||2.65||HT 2||7.70|
|Home Win Nil||2.20||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|