- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Saint-Étienne will welcome Brest to Stade Geoffroy-Guichard for a matchday 34 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a Brest 4-1 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Saint-Étienne has won 4 matches, and Brest triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Saint-Étienne's latest fixture against PSG ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from ASSE. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Saint-Étienne was much better than PSG in the second half and scored in the 78th and 90+2 minute.
Brest's recent game against Lens ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Brest put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 37th minute.
So far, Saint-Étienne plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.17 points at home. Although Saint-Étienne is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 28% home clean sheets.
Brest has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brest wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brest kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. ASSE is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Les Ty' Zefs is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against ASSE.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Saint-Étienne wins on average 1.17 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Brest. My prediction is Saint-Étienne to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Saint-Étienne failed to keep a clean sheet in 28% of home games, while Brest conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 47% of Saint-Étienne's home and Brest's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Saint-Étienne vs Brest Betting Tips
Saint-Étienne vs Brest Head to Head
Average stats between Saint-Étienne and Brest in most recent 9 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Saint-Étienne vs Brest Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Saint-Étienne and Brest across current season. Calculated from Saint-Étienne's Home stats and Brest's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Saint-Étienne has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Saint-Étienne has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brest's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Saint-Étienne from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Saint-Étienne has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Saint-Étienne, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (50% of all matches) involving Saint-Étienne has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Saint-Étienne will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Brest has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Brest has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Brest ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Brest has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Brest has seen a total of 23/36 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 64% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Brest will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||28 %||39 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||39 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 3.17||2.67||2.61|
|Scored||1.17 / 2.00||1.11||1.22|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.17||1.56||1.39|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 33%||6 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||72 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||44 %||56 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||47 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 5.00||5.56||4.22|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.67||2.06||2.22|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.17||1.39||1.22|
|Fouls||13.42 / 13.50||13.06||13.78|
|Shots||11.69 / 13.67||11.78||11.61|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 6.17||4.50||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||44 %||17 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||22 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||3.17 / 3.00||3.50||2.83|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.17||1.78||1.00|
|Conceded||1.78 / 1.83||1.72||1.83|
|BTTS %||64% / 83%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||33 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||89 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.67||5.33||3.78|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.33||1.94||1.61|
|Offsides||1.61 / 0.83||1.50||1.72|
|Fouls||12.92 / 13.17||12.61||13.22|
|Shots||12.58 / 12.33||14.22||10.94|
|Shots on Target||4.92 / 4.83||5.83||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Saint-Étienne vs Brest Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.24||HT 2||4.10|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|