- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Asan Mugunghwa will welcome Ansan Greeners to Yishunsin Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 14th April 2021 ended in an Asan Mugunghwa 1-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Asan Mugunghwa has won 8 matches, and Ansan Greeners triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.53 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Asan Mugunghwa's latest fixture against Daejeon Citizen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Asan Mugunghwa set the tone early and scored in the 40 minute.
Ansan Greeners's previous game in the competition versus Seoul E-Land ended in an away 1-0 loss. Ansan Greeners had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Asan Mugunghwa is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Asan Mugunghwa is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Ansan Greeners has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Ansan Greeners has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Ansan Greeners kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Asan Mugunghwa or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Asan Mugunghwa's home and Ansan Greeners's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Asan Mugunghwa vs Ansan Greeners Betting Tips
Asan Mugunghwa vs Ansan Greeners Head to Head
Average stats between Asan Mugunghwa and Ansan Greeners in most recent 17 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Asan Mugunghwa vs Ansan Greeners Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Asan Mugunghwa and Ansan Greeners across current season. Calculated from Asan Mugunghwa's Home stats and Ansan Greeners's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Asan Mugunghwa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Asan Mugunghwa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ansan Greeners's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Asan Mugunghwa from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Asan Mugunghwa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Asan Mugunghwa has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Asan Mugunghwa will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Ansan Greeners has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Ansan Greeners has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ansan Greeners recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Ansan Greeners has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/10 games for Ansan Greeners this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 17%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.67||2.75||1.40|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.50||1.75||0.60|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.17||1.00||0.80|
|BTTS %||44% / 17%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 17%||75 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||25 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 5.33||3.50||2.60|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.33||2.00||2.20|
|Offsides||0.86 / 1.33||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||13.29 / 16.67||14.50||11.67|
|Shots||10.22 / 12.17||10.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.78 / 5.00||5.25||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||17 %||25 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||2.17||1.75|
|Scored||1.10 / 0.67||1.17||1.00|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.33||1.00||0.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||17 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 50%||83 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||33 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||48 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.33||4.83||1.50|
|Cards||1.60 / 2.67||1.67||1.50|
|Offsides||0.50 / 0.83||0.50||0.50|
|Fouls||13.88 / 12.83||14.50||13.25|
|Shots||7.70 / 10.00||8.83||6.00|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 4.00||3.67||3.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Asan Mugunghwa vs Ansan Greeners Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||3.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.40|