- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Åsane will welcome Start to Myrdal stadion for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 5th November 2017 ended in a Åsane 3-2 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Åsane has won 1 match, and Start triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Åsane's latest fixture against Stjørdals-Blink ended in an away 1-0 win. Åsane was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Åsane was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Start's previous game in the competition versus Ranheim ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Start was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 66th minute.
So far, Åsane plays better on the road than at home. They win 3.00 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Although Åsane is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Start has picked up 7 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Start wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Start kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Åsane or Start to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 100% of Åsane's home and Start's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Åsane vs Start Betting Tips
Åsane vs Start Head to Head
Average stats between Åsane and Start in most recent 2 outings in the Norway First Division.
Åsane vs Start Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Åsane and Start across current season. Calculated from Åsane's Home stats and Start's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Åsane has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Åsane has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Åsane will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Åsane as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Åsane has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Åsane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Start, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Åsane has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Åsane this season.
- It's likely that Åsane will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Start has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Start has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Start ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Start, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Start has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||80% / 33%||67 %||100 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 4.00||3.33||1.00|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.83||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.80 / 2.17||1.33||0.00|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||60% / 17%||33 %||100 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||56% / 65%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 5.33||5.33||3.00|
|Cards||3.60 / 2.00||3.00||4.50|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.00||1.33||1.00|
|Fouls||12.60 / 9.80||12.33||13.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.17||10.67||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 6.50||5.33||2.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.17||4.00||2.33|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.60 / 2.00||2.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.80 / 5.50||5.50||6.00|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.83||3.00||1.67|
|Offsides||0.80 / 1.33||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||11.80 / 10.83||11.50||12.00|
|Shots||13.60 / 12.83||15.50||12.33|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.00||5.50||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Åsane vs Start Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.80|
|Home Win Nil||4.95||Away Win Nil||4.60|
|Over 2.5||1.52||Under 2.5||2.36|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.16|