- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Åsane will welcome Raufoss to Myrdal stadion for a matchday 3 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 16th December 2020 ended in a Åsane 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Åsane has won 3 matches, and Raufoss triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Åsane's latest fixture against Ullensaker - Kisa IL ended in an away 1-0 win. Åsane was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Åsane was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 47 minute.
Raufoss's recent game against Aalesund ended in a home 4-2 win. Raufoss dominated the game and deserved the win. Raufoss had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 40th, 60th and 69th minute.
Although Åsane is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Raufoss has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Raufoss wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Raufoss kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Åsane or Raufoss to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Åsane's home and Raufoss's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Åsane has scored in 100% of home games. Raufoss is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Åsane vs Raufoss Betting Tips
Åsane vs Raufoss Head to Head
Average stats between Åsane and Raufoss in most recent 5 outings in the Norway First Division.
Åsane vs Raufoss Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Åsane and Raufoss across current season. Calculated from Åsane's Home stats and Raufoss's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, Åsane has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Åsane has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Åsane will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Åsane has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- Åsane will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Raufoss, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Åsane has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/6 games for Åsane this season.
- Coming into this game, Raufoss has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Raufoss has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Raufoss has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Raufoss ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Raufoss, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Raufoss has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Raufoss will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 4.00||3.33||1.00|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.83||2.00||0.67|
|Conceded||0.83 / 2.17||1.33||0.33|
|BTTS %||33% / 83%||67 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Possession %||57% / 65%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.33||5.33||3.67|
|Cards||3.17 / 2.00||3.00||3.33|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.33||1.67|
|Fouls||11.83 / 9.80||12.33||11.33|
|Shots||9.83 / 12.17||10.67||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 6.50||5.33||2.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 4.00||5.00||2.33|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.50||3.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.50||2.00||1.33|
|BTTS %||83% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 50%||67 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||9.33 / 7.83||9.33||9.33|
|Cards||1.33 / 0.83||1.33||1.33|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.67||1.67||1.67|
|Fouls||11.67 / 12.83||11.33||12.00|
|Shots||10.50 / 14.67||11.33||9.67|
|Shots on Target||7.17 / 7.17||7.33||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Åsane vs Raufoss Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.25|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.70|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|