- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
ASO Chlef will welcome CS Constantine to Stade Mohamed Boumezrag for a matchday 22 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 12th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. ASO Chlef has won 1 match, and CS Constantine triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
ASO Chlef's latest fixture against WA Tlemcen ended in an away 3-2 win. ASO Chlef was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. ASO Chlef scored in both halves in the 17th, 68th and 90+2 minute.
CS Constantine's recent game against Paradou AC ended in a home 0-1 loss. CSC had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, ASO Chlef is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although ASO Chlef is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
CS Constantine has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Clubistes wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is ASO Chlef or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of ASO Chlef's home and CS Constantine's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 30% of ASO Chlef's home and CS Constantine's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
ASO Chlef vs CS Constantine Betting Tips
ASO Chlef vs CS Constantine Head to Head
Average stats between ASO Chlef and CS Constantine in most recent 6 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
ASO Chlef vs CS Constantine Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ASO Chlef and CS Constantine across current season. Calculated from ASO Chlef's Home stats and CS Constantine's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, ASO Chlef has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ASO Chlef has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ASO Chlef has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- ASO Chlef has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for ASO Chlef, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (44% of all matches) involving ASO Chlef has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that ASO Chlef will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, CS Constantine has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CS Constantine has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from CS Constantine away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- CS Constantine has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- CS Constantine has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- CS Constantine will be looking to keep up the momentum today against ASO Chlef, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CS Constantine recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CS Constantine has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CS Constantine has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/24 games for CS Constantine this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||50 %||15 %|
|Draw %||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||42 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.67||2.75||2.62|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.83||1.25||0.92|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.83||1.50||1.69|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||42 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||17 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||17 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||75 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||33 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||51 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.52 / 2.40||5.00||1.90|
|Cards||3.00 / 0.00||4.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.80 / 7.80||11.70||3.90|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.20||5.70||2.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||17 %||58 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||33 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||1.63 / 1.50||2.00||1.25|
|Scored||0.96 / 0.67||1.17||0.75|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||0.83||0.50|
|BTTS %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||58 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||42 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||42 %||25 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||57 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 6.25||5.83||3.70|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||0.00||18.00|
|Shots||12.23 / 9.75||12.83||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.64 / 4.50||5.42||5.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ASO Chlef vs CS Constantine Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.53|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|