- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Ponte Preta will welcome Náutico to Estádio Moisés Lucarelli for a matchday 30 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 12th July 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Ponte Preta has won 5 matches, and Náutico triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Náutico's recent game against Goiás ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Alvirrubro didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Náutico had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 29th and 74th minute.
Since the start of the season, Pioneira is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 19 games on home soil. Macaca's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Náutico has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hexacampeão wins 1.26 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Náutico kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ponte Preta or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.15 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Ponte Preta's home and Náutico's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Ponte Preta vs Náutico Betting Tips
Ponte Preta vs Náutico Head to Head
Average stats between Ponte Preta and Náutico in most recent 9 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Ponte Preta vs Náutico Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ponte Preta and Náutico across current season. Calculated from Ponte Preta's Home stats and Náutico's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Ponte Preta has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ponte Preta has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ponte Preta at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ponte Preta has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ponte Preta will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Náutico, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Ponte Preta has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Ponte Preta, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (52% of all matches) involving Ponte Preta has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ponte Preta will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Náutico has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Náutico has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Náutico has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Náutico has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Ponte Preta get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Náutico, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Náutico, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (55% of all matches) involving Náutico has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||47 %||16 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||37 %||32 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||16 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.33||2.26||1.89|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.83||1.37||0.68|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.50||0.89||1.21|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||32 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||26 %||0 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||68 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||42 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||47 %||37 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 4.83||6.47||4.68|
|Cards||2.08 / 2.33||1.89||2.26|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.50||1.58||1.21|
|Fouls||14.42 / 12.00||13.95||14.89|
|Shots||12.58 / 10.17||14.47||10.68|
|Shots on Target||4.82 / 3.83||5.53||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||42 %||32 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||32 %||32 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||26 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||2.89||2.11|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.33||1.58||0.95|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.50||1.32||1.16|
|BTTS %||61% / 83%||74 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||26 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||16 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||32 %||11 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||89 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||16 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||47 %||42 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.55 / 7.00||7.74||5.37|
|Cards||2.82 / 0.00||3.21||2.42|
|Offsides||1.95 / 4.00||1.89||2.00|
|Fouls||18.79 / 20.00||19.42||18.16|
|Shots||14.24 / 18.00||16.58||11.89|
|Shots on Target||5.79 / 8.67||6.68||4.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ponte Preta vs Náutico Odds
|HT 1||3.14||HT X||1.99||HT 2||3.85|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.43||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.79|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|