- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Ponte Preta will welcome Brasil de Pelotas to Estádio Moisés Lucarelli for a matchday 26 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 25th June 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Ponte Preta has won 2 matches, and Brasil de Pelotas triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Ponte Preta's latest fixture against Operário PR ended in an away 2-1 win. Ponte was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Ponte Preta played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 22nd and 45+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Pioneira is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Ponte Preta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Brasil de Pelotas has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Trem Pagador wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brasil de Pelotas kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Ponte lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 47% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Xavante haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.27 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Ponte Preta wins on average 1.73 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Brasil de Pelotas. My prediction is Ponte Preta to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 56% of Ponte Preta's home and Brasil de Pelotas's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Betting Tips
Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Head to Head
Average stats between Ponte Preta and Brasil de Pelotas in most recent 7 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ponte Preta and Brasil de Pelotas across current season. Calculated from Ponte Preta's Home stats and Brasil de Pelotas's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Ponte Preta has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ponte Preta has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Ponte Preta at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Ponte Preta has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ponte Preta recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ponte Preta has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ponte Preta has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for Ponte Preta this season.
- Coming into this game, Brasil de Pelotas has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Brasil de Pelotas has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Brasil de Pelotas turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Brasil de Pelotas has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Brasil de Pelotas, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (52% of all matches) involving Brasil de Pelotas has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||47 %||7 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.47||1.80|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.47||0.53|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||1.00||1.27|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||60 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||73 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||33 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||53 %||20 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 4.83||6.47||4.87|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.33||1.73||2.00|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.50||1.87||1.27|
|Fouls||14.53 / 12.00||14.07||15.00|
|Shots||13.07 / 10.17||15.07||11.07|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 3.83||5.73||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||40 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||1.77 / 1.67||1.80||1.73|
|Scored||0.60 / 0.67||0.73||0.47|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.00||1.07||1.27|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||60 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||45% / 45%||48 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 2.67||5.47||3.20|
|Cards||2.80 / 0.00||2.80||2.80|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.00||1.40||1.87|
|Fouls||17.40 / 16.00||18.53||16.27|
|Shots||10.57 / 9.33||12.40||8.73|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 4.33||5.07||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.44|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.59||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|