- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Ponte Preta will welcome Operário PR to Estádio Moisés Lucarelli for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 14th December 2020 ended in a Operário PR 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Ponte Preta has won 1 match, and Operário PR triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Ponte Preta's latest fixture against Guarani ended in an away 1-0 loss. Ponte dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Operário PR's recent game against Cruzeiro ended in a home 2-1 win. Operário PR dominated the game and deserved the win. Operário PR had good chances in both halves and scored in the 32nd and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Pioneira is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Ponte Preta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Operário PR has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Operário PR wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Operário PR failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ponte Preta or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Ponte Preta's home and Operário PR's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of Ponte Preta's home and Operário PR's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ponte Preta vs Operário PR Betting Tips
Ponte Preta vs Operário PR Head to Head
Average stats between Ponte Preta and Operário PR in most recent 4 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Ponte Preta vs Operário PR Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ponte Preta and Operário PR across current season. Calculated from Ponte Preta's Home stats and Operário PR's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Ponte Preta has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Ponte Preta has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ponte Preta recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ponte Preta has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Ponte Preta, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Ponte Preta has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Operário PR has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Operário PR has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Operário PR recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Operário PR has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Operário PR has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/14 games for Operário PR this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||43 %||43 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||29 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||1.57 / 2.33||1.71||1.43|
|Scored||0.64 / 0.83||0.86||0.43|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.50||0.86||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||57 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 50%||57 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.83||6.14||4.86|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.33||1.57||2.14|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.50||2.14||2.00|
|Fouls||15.50 / 12.00||15.14||15.86|
|Shots||11.14 / 10.17||12.00||10.29|
|Shots on Target||3.57 / 3.83||3.71||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||13 %||33 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.67||2.50||1.83|
|Scored||0.93 / 2.33||1.13||0.67|
|Conceded||1.29 / 0.33||1.38||1.17|
|BTTS %||36% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||25 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||25 %||17 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 67%||38 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||38 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 58%||57 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.14 / 4.75||6.25||3.67|
|Cards||2.64 / 4.00||2.63||2.67|
|Offsides||1.21 / 0.00||1.50||0.83|
|Fouls||18.57 / 0.00||18.38||18.83|
|Shots||12.50 / 12.50||13.00||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 5.00||5.25||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ponte Preta vs Operário PR Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.42|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|