- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 15:00 Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Varaždin vs Šibenik
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 15:00 Lviv vs Oleksandria
Auxerre will welcome Rodez to Stade de l'Abbé Deschamps for a matchday 27 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Auxerre has won 0 matches, and Rodez triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Auxerre's latest fixture against Chambly ended in an away 1-0 win. Auxerre was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Auxerre was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 70 minute.
Rodez's recent game against Toulouse ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Rodez didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Rodez put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 41st minute.
Since the start of the season, Auxerre is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Auxerre is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Rodez has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Rodez wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Rodez kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Auxerre is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Rodez failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Auxerre.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Auxerre wins on average 1.81 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Rodez. My prediction is Auxerre to win.
Auxerre vs Rodez Betting Tips
Auxerre vs Rodez Head to Head
Average stats between Auxerre and Rodez in most recent 2 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Auxerre vs Rodez Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Auxerre and Rodez across current season. Calculated from Auxerre's Home stats and Rodez's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Auxerre has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Auxerre has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Auxerre has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Auxerre as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Auxerre is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Rodez, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Auxerre, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (59% of all matches) involving Auxerre has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Rodez has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Rodez has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Rodez recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Rodez has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for Rodez this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||31 %||44 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 2.33||2.88||2.69|
|Scored||1.72 / 1.50||2.00||1.44|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.83||0.88||1.25|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||63 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||38 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 33%||50 %||19 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||75 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||19 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 83%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||55% / 55%||55 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 4.50||5.00||4.81|
|Cards||1.88 / 1.67||2.13||1.63|
|Offsides||2.38 / 3.17||2.69||2.06|
|Fouls||10.97 / 10.83||11.73||10.20|
|Shots||10.59 / 11.00||11.00||10.19|
|Shots on Target||5.44 / 5.00||6.13||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||38 %||13 %|
|Draw %||44% / 67%||38 %||50 %|
|Loss %||31% / 0%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 2.00||2.19||2.13|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.19||0.81|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.83||1.00||1.31|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||81 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||31 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||63 %||31 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.22 / 4.83||4.50||3.94|
|Cards||2.28 / 1.80||1.94||2.63|
|Offsides||1.59 / 2.20||1.19||2.00|
|Fouls||13.77 / 15.00||13.25||14.33|
|Shots||9.25 / 8.83||9.25||9.25|
|Shots on Target||4.16 / 4.00||4.13||4.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Auxerre vs Rodez Odds
|HT 1||2.53||HT X||2.22||HT 2||5.01|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|