- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Asteras Tripolis will welcome Volos NFC to Stadio Theodoros Kolokotronis for a matchday 18 fixture in Greece Super League. The last meeting on 2nd October 2021 ended in a Volos NFC 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Asteras Tripolis has won 3 matches, and Volos NFC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Asteras Tripolis's last game in the Greece Super League against OFI at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Galaktikos played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Asteras Tripolis scored before halftime in the 38th minute.
Volos NFC's recent game against Panathinaikos ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Volos NFC didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Volos NFC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 34th, 76th and 90+5 minute.
Since the start of the season, Asteras Tripolis is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Galaktikos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Volos NFC has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Volos NFC wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Volos NFC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Asteras Tripolis is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Volos NFC failed to win in seven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Asteras Tripolis.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Asteras Tripolis wins on average 1.78 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Volos NFC. My prediction is Asteras Tripolis to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 63% of Asteras Tripolis's home and Volos NFC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Asteras Tripolis vs Volos NFC Betting Tips
Asteras Tripolis vs Volos NFC Head to Head
Average stats between Asteras Tripolis and Volos NFC in most recent 6 outings in the Greece Super League.
Asteras Tripolis vs Volos NFC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Asteras Tripolis and Volos NFC across current season. Calculated from Asteras Tripolis's Home stats and Volos NFC's Away stats.
Greece Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Asteras Tripolis has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Asteras Tripolis has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Asteras Tripolis has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Asteras Tripolis has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Asteras Tripolis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Asteras Tripolis has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Asteras Tripolis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/16 games for Asteras Tripolis this season.
- Coming into this game, Volos NFC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Volos NFC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Volos NFC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Asteras Tripolis stop this run?
- Volos NFC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Volos NFC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Volos NFC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Volos NFC has seen a total of 13/15 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 87% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Volos NFC will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||56 %||13 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||11 %||50 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 1.83||2.00||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.22||0.75|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.00||0.78||1.00|
|BTTS %||35% / 0%||22 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||11 %||13 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||56 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||44 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 45%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 1.83||4.22||4.25|
|Cards||2.65 / 2.40||1.89||3.50|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.40||1.56||1.13|
|Fouls||15.12 / 17.60||12.33||18.25|
|Shots||13.35 / 8.00||15.33||11.13|
|Shots on Target||5.59 / 3.50||6.56||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||50 %||13 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.63 / 3.17||3.13||4.13|
|Scored||1.69 / 1.50||1.63||1.75|
|Conceded||1.94 / 1.67||1.50||2.38|
|BTTS %||81% / 83%||75 %||88 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||38% / 50%||38 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||87 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 3.33||5.63||3.50|
|Cards||3.13 / 2.50||3.13||3.13|
|Offsides||1.25 / 0.25||1.63||0.88|
|Fouls||15.94 / 14.25||16.13||15.75|
|Shots||12.56 / 7.67||13.63||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 3.83||5.75||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Asteras Tripolis vs Volos NFC Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.04||BTTS NO||1.78|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.24|