- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Aston Villa will welcome Chelsea to Villa Park for a matchday 38 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 28th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Aston Villa has won 4 matches, and Chelsea triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.57 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Aston Villa's latest fixture against Tottenham Hotspur ended in an away 2-1 win. The Lions was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Aston Villa played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 20th and 39th minute.
Chelsea's recent game against Leicester City ended in a home 2-1 win. The Blues dominated the game and deserved the win. Chelsea pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 47th and 66th minute.
So far, The Claret and Blue plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.58 points per away game on average compared to 1.32 points at home. The Villa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Chelsea has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Chelsea has collected 1.79 points on average per away game, compared to 1.74 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Lions has won just 37% of home games. On average they score 1.53 goals and concede 1.42 per game. Chelsea is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aston Villa wins on average 1.32 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Chelsea. My prediction is Chelsea to win.
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Head to Head
Average stats between Aston Villa and Chelsea in most recent 21 outings in the England Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aston Villa and Chelsea across current season. Calculated from Aston Villa's Home stats and Chelsea's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aston Villa has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Aston Villa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Aston Villa has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Chelsea get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Aston Villa, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chelsea has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Chelsea has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Chelsea, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (42% of all matches) involving Chelsea has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||37 %||47 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 3.00||2.95||2.37|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.50||1.53||1.37|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.50||1.42||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||37 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||47 %||63 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 6.40||6.21||5.00|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.17||1.84||1.89|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.40||1.56||2.39|
|Fouls||11.42 / 11.60||11.95||10.89|
|Shots||14.89 / 17.40||15.42||14.37|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 6.00||6.11||5.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||32 %||21 %|
|Loss %||24% / 50%||21 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.00||2.58||2.37|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.00||1.63||1.42|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||0.95||0.95|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||37 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||11 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 0%||42 %||26 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||68 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||53 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|Possession %||61% / 59%||60 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 6.17||6.05||5.84|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.67||1.32||1.58|
|Offsides||2.08 / 2.67||1.84||2.32|
|Fouls||11.16 / 10.83||11.42||10.89|
|Shots||15.42 / 15.50||15.32||15.53|
|Shots on Target||6.39 / 5.17||6.58||6.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.43||HT 2||1.96|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.12|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|