- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Aston Villa will welcome Everton to Villa Park for a matchday 19 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in an Aston Villa 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Aston Villa has won 6 matches, and Everton triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Aston Villa's last game in the England Premier League against Manchester United at home ended in a 1-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Villa played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Aston Villa scored before halftime in the 24th minute.
Everton's previous game in the competition versus West Ham United ended in an away 1-0 win. Although The Blues countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Everton played better before halftime and scored in the 24th minute.
So far, The Claret and Blue plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.58 points per away game on average compared to 1.32 points at home. The Villa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Everton has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Everton has collected 1.95 points on average per away game, compared to 1.16 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Everton.
Aston Villa vs Everton Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs Everton Head to Head
Average stats between Aston Villa and Everton in most recent 21 outings in the England Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Everton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aston Villa and Everton across current season. Calculated from Aston Villa's Home stats and Everton's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aston Villa has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Aston Villa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Aston Villa has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Everton get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Aston Villa, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Everton has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Everton has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Everton has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Everton recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Everton has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/38 games for Everton this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||37 %||47 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.66 / 3.00||2.95||2.37|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.50||1.53||1.37|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.50||1.42||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 83%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||37 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||47 %||63 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 6.40||6.21||5.00|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.17||1.84||1.89|
|Offsides||1.97 / 1.40||1.56||2.39|
|Fouls||11.42 / 11.60||11.95||10.89|
|Shots||14.89 / 17.40||15.42||14.37|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 6.00||6.11||5.79|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||32 %||58 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||47 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||2.74||2.26|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.50||1.26||1.21|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.33||1.47||1.05|
|BTTS %||47% / 17%||58 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||74 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||16 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||42 %||58 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 5.60||5.16||3.63|
|Cards||1.66 / 0.83||1.42||1.89|
|Offsides||1.81 / 1.50||2.12||1.53|
|Fouls||10.47 / 11.00||10.53||10.42|
|Shots||11.32 / 14.40||12.00||10.63|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 5.20||4.95||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aston Villa vs Everton Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.38||HT 2||2.40|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.55|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.58||Under 9.5 Corners||2.32|