- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Aston Villa will welcome Manchester City to Villa Park for a matchday 14 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a Manchester City 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Aston Villa has won 4 matches, and Manchester City triumphed in 19. Recent outings average 3.27 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Aston Villa's latest fixture against Crystal Palace ended in an away 2-1 win. The Lions was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Aston Villa scored in both halves in the 15th and 86th minute.
Manchester City's recent game against West Ham United ended in a home 2-1 win. Man City dominated the game and deserved the win. Manchester City had good chances in both halves and scored in the 33rd and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, The Claret and Blue is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Aston Villa is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Manchester City has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. Manchester City don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.55 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Lions has won just 40% of home games. On average they score 1.70 goals and concede 1.60 per game. Manchester City won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aston Villa wins on average 1.40 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Manchester City. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Aston Villa's home and Manchester City's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Head to Head
Average stats between Aston Villa and Manchester City in most recent 26 outings in the England Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aston Villa and Manchester City across current season. Calculated from Aston Villa's Home stats and Manchester City's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aston Villa will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Aston Villa has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Aston Villa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Manchester City has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Manchester City away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Manchester City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Aston Villa stop this run?
- Manchester City has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Manchester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Manchester City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aston Villa, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Manchester City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/13 games for Manchester City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||40 %||30 %|
|Draw %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||55% / 67%||40 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 2.50||3.30||2.60|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.00||1.70||1.00|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.50||1.60||1.60|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||70 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||100 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||45 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.60||3.70||6.30|
|Cards||2.15 / 1.67||2.00||2.30|
|Offsides||1.42 / 2.50||1.30||1.56|
|Fouls||9.65 / 8.00||8.60||10.70|
|Shots||12.00 / 12.00||11.50||12.50|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 3.80||4.90||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||82% / 100%||82 %||82 %|
|Draw %||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|Loss %||9% / 0%||9 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 3.83||3.45||2.64|
|Scored||2.45 / 3.00||2.91||2.00|
|Conceded||0.59 / 0.83||0.55||0.64|
|BTTS %||32% / 50%||18 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 50%||18 %||36 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 50%||64 %||27 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||82 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||59% / 50%||73 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 83%||82 %||73 %|
|Possession %||67% / 74%||69 %||65 %|
|Corners||8.50 / 7.80||9.00||8.00|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.33||1.36||1.55|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.40||1.82||2.18|
|Fouls||8.95 / 8.20||8.73||9.18|
|Shots||19.41 / 18.20||20.00||18.82|
|Shots on Target||8.00 / 6.80||8.73||7.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||2.63||HT 2||1.80|
|Home Win Nil||15.00||Away Win Nil||2.20|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|