- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Aston Villa will welcome Manchester City to Villa Park for a matchday 32 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a Manchester City 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Aston Villa has won 4 matches, and Manchester City triumphed in 18. Recent outings average 3.28 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Aston Villa's latest fixture against Liverpool ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from The Lions. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Aston Villa set the tone early and scored in the 43rd minute.
Manchester City's recent game against Leeds United ended in a home 1-2 loss. Man City had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Manchester City deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 76th minute.
So far, The Claret and Blue plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.59 points per away game on average compared to 1.22 points at home. The Villa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 39% of home games.
Manchester City has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Manchester City has collected 2.47 points on average per away game, compared to 2.11 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Lions has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.44 per game. Manchester City won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aston Villa wins on average 1.22 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Manchester City. My prediction is Manchester City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.77 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 49% of Aston Villa's home and Manchester City's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Head to Head
Average stats between Aston Villa and Manchester City in most recent 25 outings in the England Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aston Villa and Manchester City across current season. Calculated from Aston Villa's Home stats and Manchester City's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (46% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Manchester City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester City has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Manchester City and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 11 and is unbeaten in 12 away trips. Can Aston Villa end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Manchester City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can Aston Villa stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Manchester City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (43% of all matches) involving Manchester City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Manchester City will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||33 %||47 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||22 %||18 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||44 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.83||2.94||2.18|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||1.50||1.29|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.67||1.44||0.88|
|BTTS %||46% / 83%||50 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 50%||33 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||72 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||39 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 83%||44 %||65 %|
|Possession %||49% / 45%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.59 / 4.60||6.29||4.88|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.17||1.78||1.94|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.40||1.75||2.38|
|Fouls||11.41 / 12.20||12.12||10.71|
|Shots||14.76 / 14.60||16.06||13.47|
|Shots on Target||6.09 / 7.20||6.41||5.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 83%||67 %||76 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||11 %||18 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||22 %||6 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 2.33||3.06||2.53|
|Scored||2.06 / 1.67||2.11||2.00|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.67||0.94||0.53|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||44 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||44 %||18 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||94 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||51% / 50%||50 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 67%||83 %||76 %|
|Possession %||64% / 60%||66 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.63 / 7.00||7.44||5.76|
|Cards||1.17 / 1.83||1.11||1.24|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.20||1.53||1.81|
|Fouls||9.29 / 11.80||9.39||9.18|
|Shots||16.63 / 16.00||17.72||15.47|
|Shots on Target||6.57 / 5.20||7.06||6.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aston Villa vs Manchester City Odds
|HT 1||6.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||1.91|
|Home Win Nil||10.25||Away Win Nil||2.20|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|