- Australia A-League
- 10:05 Macarthur vs Melbourne Victory FC Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 11:00 Akzhayik vs Kairat
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Mexico Liga MX
- 03:05 Santos Laguna vs Monterrey Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Aston Villa will welcome West Bromwich Albion to Villa Park for a matchday 33 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in an Aston Villa 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Aston Villa has won 8 matches, and West Bromwich Albion triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Aston Villa's last game in the England Premier League against Manchester City at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Villa played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Aston Villa scored before halftime in the 1st minute.
So far, The Claret and Blue plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.59 points per away game on average compared to 1.22 points at home. The Villa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 39% of home games.
West Bromwich Albion has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. West Bromwich Albion wins 0.61 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. West Bromwich Albion kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Lions is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just eight home defeats.
West Brom failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against The Lions.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Aston Villa wins on average 1.22 points per home game, compared to 0.61 points per away game for West Bromwich Albion. My prediction is Aston Villa to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 52% of Aston Villa's home and West Bromwich Albion's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Aston Villa vs West Bromwich Albion Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs West Bromwich Albion Head to Head
Average stats between Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion in most recent 20 outings in the England Premier League.
Aston Villa vs West Bromwich Albion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion across current season. Calculated from Aston Villa's Home stats and West Bromwich Albion's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (46% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, West Bromwich Albion has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. West Bromwich Albion has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for West Bromwich Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- West Bromwich Albion has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for West Bromwich Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (46% of all matches) involving West Bromwich Albion has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 17%||33 %||47 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||22 %||18 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||44 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.83||2.94||2.18|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.17||1.50||1.29|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.67||1.44||0.88|
|BTTS %||46% / 83%||50 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||11 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 50%||33 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||17 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||72 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 17%||39 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 83%||44 %||65 %|
|Possession %||49% / 45%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.59 / 4.60||6.29||4.88|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.17||1.78||1.94|
|Offsides||2.06 / 1.40||1.75||2.38|
|Fouls||11.41 / 12.20||12.12||10.71|
|Shots||14.76 / 14.60||16.06||13.47|
|Shots on Target||6.09 / 7.20||6.41||5.76|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||18 %||11 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||35 %||28 %|
|Loss %||54% / 33%||47 %||61 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.83||2.76||2.94|
|Scored||0.91 / 2.00||0.76||1.06|
|Conceded||1.94 / 1.83||2.00||1.89|
|BTTS %||46% / 67%||29 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||6 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||6 %||22 %|
|Scores %||54% / 83%||47 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||29 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||29 %||17 %|
|Possession %||38% / 35%||38 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.63 / 4.00||5.00||2.33|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.50||1.65||1.56|
|Offsides||1.91 / 2.00||1.76||2.06|
|Fouls||10.89 / 11.20||10.88||10.89|
|Shots||9.69 / 11.40||9.65||9.72|
|Shots on Target||3.66 / 5.40||3.71||3.61|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aston Villa vs West Bromwich Albion Odds
|HT 1||2.48||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|