- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Aston Villa will welcome Wolverhampton Wanderers to Villa Park for a matchday 27 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 12th December 2020 ended in an Aston Villa 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Aston Villa has won 5 matches, and Wolverhampton Wanderers triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Aston Villa's last game in the England Premier League against Wolverhampton Wanderers at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Wolverhampton Wanderers's previous game in the competition versus Manchester City ended in an away 4-1 loss. Wolverhampton Wanderers had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Wolverhampton Wanderers was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 61st minute.
So far, The Claret and Blue plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.43 points at home. The Villa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Wolverhampton Wanderers has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wolverhampton Wanderers wins 1.19 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wolverhampton Wanderers kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Lions is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Wolves got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Aston Villa wins on average 1.43 points per home game, compared to 1.19 points per away game for Wolverhampton Wanderers. My prediction is Aston Villa to win.
Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Head to Head
Average stats between Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers in most recent 14 outings in the England Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers across current season. Calculated from Aston Villa's Home stats and Wolverhampton Wanderers's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aston Villa has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aston Villa has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Aston Villa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aston Villa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aston Villa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (40% of all matches) involving Aston Villa has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wolverhampton Wanderers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wolverhampton Wanderers has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wolverhampton Wanderers has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/31 games for Wolverhampton Wanderers this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||43 %||44 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||14 %||19 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.00||3.00||2.13|
|Scored||1.43 / 0.83||1.64||1.25|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.17||1.36||0.88|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||43 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||14 %||25 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||71 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||43 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||36 %||63 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 4.60||6.43||4.81|
|Cards||1.87 / 2.00||1.79||1.94|
|Offsides||2.18 / 2.80||1.92||2.40|
|Fouls||11.23 / 12.60||11.86||10.69|
|Shots||14.63 / 14.00||16.14||13.31|
|Shots on Target||5.90 / 4.00||6.21||5.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||33 %||31 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||27 %||25 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||40 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.33||2.33||2.31|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.13||0.88|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.50||1.20||1.44|
|BTTS %||48% / 50%||60 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||27 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 3.40||6.20||4.19|
|Cards||1.45 / 0.80||1.67||1.25|
|Offsides||0.96 / 0.80||0.92||1.00|
|Fouls||11.32 / 11.60||12.73||10.00|
|Shots||12.90 / 13.40||15.93||10.06|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.60||6.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.03||HT 2||3.65|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.63||Under 9.5 Corners||2.29|