Aswan FC will welcome Ghazl El Mehalla to Aswan Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 14th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Aswan FC has won 1 match, and Ghazl El Mehalla failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Aswan FC's last game in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League against Misr Lel Makasa at home ended in a 2-4 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Aswan FC played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Aswan FC was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 57th and 69th minute.
So far, Aswan FC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.92 points at home. Although Aswan FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Ghazl El Mehalla has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ghazl El Mehalla wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Aswan FC or Draw.
Aswan FC vs Ghazl El Mehalla Betting Tips
Aswan FC vs Ghazl El Mehalla Head to Head
Average stats between Aswan FC and Ghazl El Mehalla in most recent 3 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Aswan FC vs Ghazl El Mehalla Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aswan FC and Ghazl El Mehalla across current season. Calculated from Aswan FC's Home stats and Ghazl El Mehalla's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aswan FC has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aswan FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aswan FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aswan FC has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aswan FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/25 games for Aswan FC this season.
- Aswan FC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Ghazl El Mehalla has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ghazl El Mehalla has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Ghazl El Mehalla turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ghazl El Mehalla recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ghazl El Mehalla has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/26 games for Ghazl El Mehalla this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||25 %||23 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||17 %||31 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||58 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 1.00||2.25||2.46|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.17||0.75||0.77|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.83||1.50||1.69|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Scores %||52% / 17%||50 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||25 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 0%||33 %||46 %|
|Possession %||40% / 39%||41 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.24 / 3.17||4.00||2.54|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.00||1.92||1.92|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.67||1.33||1.46|
|Fouls||15.00 / 15.33||16.67||13.46|
|Shots||7.20 / 5.17||7.75||6.69|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 2.67||4.08||3.46|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||31 %||23 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Loss %||35% / 33%||23 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.17||2.15||1.62|
|Scored||0.81 / 1.00||1.08||0.54|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.17||1.08||1.08|
|BTTS %||46% / 67%||62 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||77 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||31 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||38 %||31 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||47 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 4.83||4.15||4.15|
|Cards||1.81 / 1.83||2.08||1.54|
|Offsides||1.84 / 2.33||1.92||1.77|
|Fouls||16.44 / 18.33||18.17||14.85|
|Shots||9.15 / 9.33||10.62||7.69|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 4.83||4.85||3.54|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aswan FC vs Ghazl El Mehalla Odds
|HT 1||3.55||HT X||1.85||HT 2||3.45|
|Home Win Nil||4.55||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.75||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|