- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Aswan FC will welcome Misr Lel Makasa to Aswan Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Misr Lel Makasa 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Aswan FC has won 0 matches, and Misr Lel Makasa triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Aswan FC's latest fixture against Ismaily SC ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Aswan FC. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Aswan FC scored in both halves in the 3rd and 90+7 minute.
So far, Aswan FC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.08 points per away game on average compared to 0.92 points at home. Although Aswan FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Misr Lel Makasa wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Misr Lel Makasa kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Aswan FC has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Misr Lel Makasa is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aswan FC wins on average 0.92 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Misr Lel Makasa. My prediction is Misr Lel Makasa to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of Aswan FC's home and Misr Lel Makasa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Betting Tips
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Head to Head
Average stats between Aswan FC and Misr Lel Makasa in most recent 7 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aswan FC and Misr Lel Makasa across current season. Calculated from Aswan FC's Home stats and Misr Lel Makasa's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aswan FC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aswan FC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aswan FC has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Aswan FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (38% of all matches) involving Aswan FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Misr Lel Makasa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Misr Lel Makasa has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Misr Lel Makasa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aswan FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Misr Lel Makasa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/24 games for Misr Lel Makasa this season.
- It's likely that Misr Lel Makasa will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||58 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.00||2.25||2.42|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.17||0.75||0.83|
|Conceded||1.54 / 0.83||1.50||1.58|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||33 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||8 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 17%||50 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 0%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||40% / 39%||41 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 3.17||4.00||2.67|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.00||1.92||1.92|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.67||1.33||1.25|
|Fouls||15.13 / 15.33||16.67||13.58|
|Shots||7.17 / 5.17||7.75||6.58|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 2.67||4.08||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||25 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.67||1.92||2.67|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.33||1.00||1.17|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.33||0.92||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||17 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||17 %||25 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||67 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||42 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||58 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 5.67||4.33||3.92|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.67||1.50||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.17||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.96 / 13.17||12.25||13.67|
|Shots||8.67 / 10.33||9.08||8.25|
|Shots on Target||3.96 / 4.17||4.50||3.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.63||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|