- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Aswan FC will welcome Misr Lel Makasa to Aswan Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a Misr Lel Makasa 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Aswan FC has won 0 matches, and Misr Lel Makasa triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.43 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Aswan FC's latest fixture against Ismaily SC ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Aswan FC. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Aswan FC scored in both halves in the 3rd and 90+7 minute.
Misr Lel Makasa's recent game against El Gounah ended in a home 1-0 win. Misr Lel Makasa dominated the game and deserved the win. Misr Lel Makasa deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 90th minute.
So far, Aswan FC plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.88 points per away game on average compared to 0.71 points at home. Although Aswan FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Misr Lel Makasa wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Misr Lel Makasa kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Aswan FC has won just 18% of home games. On average they score 0.88 goals and concede 1.88 per game. Misr Lel Makasa is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aswan FC wins on average 0.71 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Misr Lel Makasa. My prediction is Misr Lel Makasa to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 47% of Aswan FC's home and Misr Lel Makasa's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Betting Tips
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Head to Head
Average stats between Aswan FC and Misr Lel Makasa in most recent 7 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aswan FC and Misr Lel Makasa across current season. Calculated from Aswan FC's Home stats and Misr Lel Makasa's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Aswan FC has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aswan FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Misr Lel Makasa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Aswan FC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Aswan FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Aswan FC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Aswan FC has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Aswan FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Aswan FC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Misr Lel Makasa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Misr Lel Makasa when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Aswan FC stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Misr Lel Makasa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Misr Lel Makasa turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Misr Lel Makasa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Misr Lel Makasa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||18 %||35 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||65 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 1.00||2.76||2.53|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.17||0.88||0.82|
|Conceded||1.79 / 0.83||1.88||1.71|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||35 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||12 %||18 %|
|Scores %||62% / 17%||65 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||24 %||41 %|
|Possession %||42% / 39%||44 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.35 / 3.17||4.06||2.65|
|Cards||1.76 / 2.00||1.71||1.82|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.67||1.47||1.59|
|Fouls||13.91 / 15.33||14.71||13.12|
|Shots||7.82 / 5.17||8.53||7.12|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 2.67||4.35||3.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||18 %||29 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||47 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.67||2.65||2.76|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.33||1.00||1.18|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.33||1.65||1.59|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||41 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||12 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||65 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||29 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||59 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 5.67||4.41||4.29|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.67||1.76||1.71|
|Offsides||1.79 / 2.17||2.65||0.94|
|Fouls||12.56 / 13.17||12.06||13.06|
|Shots||9.12 / 10.33||9.59||8.65|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 4.17||4.47||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aswan FC vs Misr Lel Makasa Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.63||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|