- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Atalanta will welcome AC Milan to Gewiss Stadium for a matchday 38 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in an Atalanta 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Atalanta has won 7 matches, and AC Milan triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Atalanta's latest fixture against Genoa ended in an away 4-3 win. La Dea was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Atalanta scored in both halves in the 9th, 26th, 44th and 51st minute.
AC Milan's recent game against Cagliari ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Although Atalanta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 32% home clean sheets.
AC Milan has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. AC Milan has collected 2.58 points on average per away game, compared to 1.58 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. La Dea lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 63% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Rossoneri got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Atalanta wins on average 2.05 points per home game, compared to 2.58 points per away game for AC Milan. My prediction is Atalanta to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.58 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 72% of Atalanta's home and AC Milan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Atalanta has scored in 84% of home games. AC Milan is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Atalanta vs AC Milan Betting Tips
Atalanta vs AC Milan Head to Head
Average stats between Atalanta and AC Milan in most recent 23 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Atalanta vs AC Milan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atalanta and AC Milan across current season. Calculated from Atalanta's Home stats and AC Milan's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Atalanta has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atalanta has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Atalanta ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Atalanta will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AC Milan, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Atalanta, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (63% of all matches) involving Atalanta has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, AC Milan has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AC Milan has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AC Milan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for AC Milan as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- AC Milan has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- AC Milan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Atalanta, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AC Milan has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/38 games for AC Milan this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 50%||63 %||58 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|Loss %||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.61 / 3.83||3.84||3.37|
|Scored||2.37 / 2.17||2.58||2.16|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.67||1.26||1.21|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||58 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 50%||42 %||42 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||84 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||32 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 67%||63 %||68 %|
|Possession %||55% / 57%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 3.67||5.16||5.42|
|Cards||1.89 / 3.33||1.63||2.16|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.17||1.33||1.88|
|Fouls||14.66 / 12.50||13.89||15.42|
|Shots||17.47 / 12.00||17.84||17.11|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 5.67||6.63||7.37|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||42 %||84 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||32 %||5 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 2.83||2.89||3.16|
|Scored||1.95 / 2.33||1.63||2.26|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||1.26||0.89|
|BTTS %||50% / 0%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||11 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||55% / 67%||37 %||74 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||79 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 83%||37 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||53 %||84 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.61 / 4.83||6.63||4.58|
|Cards||2.32 / 1.67||2.21||2.42|
|Offsides||2.49 / 1.17||2.78||2.21|
|Fouls||13.26 / 11.33||13.95||12.58|
|Shots||15.84 / 14.67||18.26||13.42|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 6.17||6.84||5.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atalanta vs AC Milan Odds
|HT 1||3.02||HT X||2.63||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.42||Under 2.5||2.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.38||BTTS NO||2.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|