More tips coming soon.
Atalanta will welcome Bologna to Gewiss Stadium for a matchday 33 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 23rd December 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Atalanta has won 12 matches, and Bologna triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.57 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Atalanta's latest fixture against Roma ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Atalanta set the tone early and scored in the 26 minute.
Bologna's recent game against Torino ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Bologna put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 25th minute.
Since the start of the season, Nerazzurri is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Atalanta is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Bologna has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bologna wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bologna kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. La Dea is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Felsinei failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against La Dea.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Atalanta wins on average 2.12 points per home game, compared to 0.78 points per away game for Bologna. My prediction is Atalanta to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.22 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Atalanta's home and Bologna's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Atalanta failed to keep a clean sheet in 29% of home games, while Bologna conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 60% of Atalanta's home and Bologna's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Atalanta vs Bologna Betting Tips
Atalanta vs Bologna Head to Head
Average stats between Atalanta and Bologna in most recent 21 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Atalanta vs Bologna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atalanta and Bologna across current season. Calculated from Atalanta's Home stats and Bologna's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Atalanta has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atalanta has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atalanta is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Atalanta at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bologna's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Atalanta from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Atalanta as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Atalanta ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Atalanta is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bologna, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atalanta, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (66% of all matches) involving Atalanta has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atalanta will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bologna has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bologna has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bologna has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bologna ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bologna will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atalanta, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Bologna, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (60% of all matches) involving Bologna has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||65 %||56 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||18 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||18 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||3.60 / 3.67||4.06||3.17|
|Scored||2.40 / 2.67||2.76||2.06|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||1.29||1.11|
|BTTS %||66% / 67%||65 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 33%||41 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 50%||41 %||39 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||88 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||29 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 100%||65 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||55 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 5.33||5.18||5.50|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.67||1.41||2.17|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.50||1.44||1.94|
|Fouls||14.71 / 12.00||13.53||15.83|
|Shots||17.77 / 16.33||18.24||17.33|
|Shots on Target||7.23 / 7.33||7.06||7.39|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||41 %||17 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||29 %||28 %|
|Loss %||43% / 33%||29 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.50||3.47||2.56|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.50||1.88||0.89|
|Conceded||1.63 / 2.00||1.59||1.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||71 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||24 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||18 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||41 %||11 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||88 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||18 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||59 %||11 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||49 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 4.83||4.88||5.50|
|Cards||2.31 / 2.00||2.47||2.17|
|Offsides||2.03 / 2.17||2.38||1.72|
|Fouls||14.09 / 15.50||14.94||13.28|
|Shots||13.69 / 11.67||12.71||14.61|
|Shots on Target||5.57 / 5.00||5.65||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atalanta vs Bologna Odds
|HT 1||1.83||HT X||2.60||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||2.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.63||Under 9.5 Corners||2.28|