On 17th January 2021, Atalanta and Genoa go head to head in the Italy Serie A at the Gewiss Stadium (Bergamo). The last meeting on 2nd February 2020 ended with the following result: Atalanta 2 - 2 Genoa.
Both sides have met 22 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 22 previous encounters, Atalanta have won 8 matches, Genoa triumphed in 6, while 8 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Atalanta and Genoa average 2.82 goals while BTTS lands 68% of the time.
So far this season in the Italy Serie A, Atalanta have averaged 1.89 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Genoa average 0.78 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Atalanta has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atalanta has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Atalanta at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Atalanta as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Atalanta has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Atalanta is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Genoa, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atalanta has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/19 games for Atalanta this season.
- Coming into this game, Genoa has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Genoa has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Genoa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Genoa has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Genoa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atalanta, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Genoa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/19 games for Genoa this season.
Atalanta vs Genoa Head to Head
Average stats between Atalanta and Genoa in most recent 22 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Atalanta vs Genoa Statistics
Average stats between Atalanta and Genoa across current season.
* Calculated from Atalanta's Home stats and Genoa's Away stats.
Italy Serie A League Table
Atalanta vs Genoa Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.