- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Athletic Club Bilbao will welcome Real Madrid to San Mamés Barria for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 14th January 2021 ended in an Athletic Club Bilbao 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Athletic Club Bilbao has won 3 matches, and Real Madrid triumphed in 18. Recent outings average 3.35 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Athletic Club Bilbao's latest fixture against SD Huesca ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Athletic Club Bilbao. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Real Madrid's previous game in the competition versus Granada CF ended in an away 4-1 win. Los Blancos was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Real Madrid was much better in the second half and scored in the 17th, 45+1, 75th and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, Athletic Club Bilbao is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Athletic Club Bilbao is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Real Madrid has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. Real Madrid don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.21 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Athletic Club Bilbao has won just 42% of home games. On average they score 1.53 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Real Madrid won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Athletic Club Bilbao wins on average 1.58 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Real Madrid. My prediction is Real Madrid to win.
Athletic Club Bilbao vs Real Madrid Betting Tips
Athletic Club Bilbao vs Real Madrid Head to Head
Average stats between Athletic Club Bilbao and Real Madrid in most recent 26 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Athletic Club Bilbao vs Real Madrid Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Athletic Club Bilbao and Real Madrid across current season. Calculated from Athletic Club Bilbao's Home stats and Real Madrid's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Athletic Club Bilbao has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Athletic Club Bilbao has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Athletic Club Bilbao recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Athletic Club Bilbao has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Athletic Club Bilbao this season.
- Athletic Club Bilbao will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.21 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Real Madrid has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Real Madrid has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Real Madrid away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 14 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Real Madrid as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Real Madrid is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Athletic Club Bilbao, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Real Madrid, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Real Madrid has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Real Madrid will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||42 %||16 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||26 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.17||2.53||2.11|
|Scored||1.21 / 0.83||1.53||0.89|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.33||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||21 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||5 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||37 %||11 %|
|Scores %||68% / 50%||74 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||58 %||37 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.18 / 3.67||5.58||4.79|
|Cards||2.29 / 1.33||2.42||2.16|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.83||2.05||2.00|
|Fouls||12.63 / 10.17||11.63||13.63|
|Shots||11.47 / 9.00||12.63||10.32|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 3.83||4.37||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||66% / 67%||68 %||63 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||16 %||5 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.83||2.42||2.58|
|Scored||1.76 / 1.83||1.74||1.79|
|Conceded||0.74 / 1.00||0.68||0.79|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 33%||26 %||37 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||26 %||37 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||89 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 50%||63 %||74 %|
|Possession %||60% / 63%||59 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.89 / 6.17||6.26||5.53|
|Cards||1.61 / 1.50||1.26||1.95|
|Offsides||2.26 / 1.50||2.16||2.37|
|Fouls||10.37 / 8.50||9.74||11.00|
|Shots||14.97 / 14.00||16.42||13.53|
|Shots on Target||5.53 / 6.33||5.42||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Athletic Club Bilbao vs Real Madrid Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.30|
|Home Win Nil||6.75||Away Win Nil||2.85|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.14||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|