Atlanta United FC will welcome Nashville SC to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 13th September 2020 ended in a Nashville SC 4-2 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Atlanta United FC has won 2 matches, and Nashville SC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Atlanta United FC's latest fixture against Seattle Sounders ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Atlanta United FC was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 86 minute.
Nashville SC's recent game against Austin ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Nashville SC didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Nashville SC put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 35th minute.
Since the start of the season, Atlanta United FC is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Atlanta United FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Nashville SC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Nashville SC wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Nashville SC failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Nashville SC.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Atlanta United FC's home and Nashville SC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Atlanta United FC vs Nashville SC Betting Tips
Atlanta United FC vs Nashville SC Head to Head
Average stats between Atlanta United FC and Nashville SC in most recent 3 outings in the USA MLS.
Atlanta United FC vs Nashville SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlanta United FC and Nashville SC across current season. Calculated from Atlanta United FC's Home stats and Nashville SC's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Atlanta United FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Atlanta United FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlanta United FC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Atlanta United FC will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Atlanta United FC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Atlanta United FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Nashville SC, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlanta United FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Atlanta United FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atlanta United FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Nashville SC has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Nashville SC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nashville SC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Nashville SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atlanta United FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Nashville SC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Nashville SC has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Nashville SC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Nashville SC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||63% / 0%||50 %||75 %|
|Loss %||13% / 67%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||3.25||1.75|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.00||2.00||0.75|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 33%||100 %||25 %|
|Possession %||60% / 53%||61 %||60 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.67||7.00||3.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.50||1.50||2.50|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.50||1.00||2.25|
|Fouls||11.88 / 13.83||9.25||14.50|
|Shots||14.25 / 11.67||17.00||11.50|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 4.50||6.75||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||63% / 17%||60 %||67 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.20||2.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.40||0.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.80||1.33|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||80 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.38 / 4.33||6.40||3.67|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.17||1.60||1.33|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.17||2.80||1.33|
|Fouls||11.13 / 15.67||11.20||11.00|
|Shots||16.00 / 11.00||18.40||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 4.67||7.60||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlanta United FC vs Nashville SC Odds
|HT 1||2.81||HT X||2.07||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|