- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Atlanta United FC will welcome Philadelphia Union to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 5th May 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Atlanta United FC has won 4 matches, and Philadelphia Union triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Atlanta United FC's last game in the USA MLS against Nashville SC at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Atlanta United FC outplayed Nashville SC in the second half and scored in the 6th and 51st minute.
Philadelphia Union's recent game against Portland Timbers ended in a home 3-0 win. Zolos dominated the game and deserved the win. Philadelphia Union had good chances in both halves and scored in the 26th, 31st and 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Atlanta United FC is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Atlanta United FC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Philadelphia Union has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Philadelphia Union wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Philadelphia Union.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 34% of Atlanta United FC's home and Philadelphia Union's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Atlanta United FC vs Philadelphia Union Betting Tips
Atlanta United FC vs Philadelphia Union Head to Head
Average stats between Atlanta United FC and Philadelphia Union in most recent 9 outings in the USA MLS.
Atlanta United FC vs Philadelphia Union Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlanta United FC and Philadelphia Union across current season. Calculated from Atlanta United FC's Home stats and Philadelphia Union's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Atlanta United FC has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlanta United FC has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Atlanta United FC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlanta United FC recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Atlanta United FC has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlanta United FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for Atlanta United FC this season.
- Coming into this game, Philadelphia Union has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Philadelphia Union has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Philadelphia Union ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Philadelphia Union, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (50% of all matches) involving Philadelphia Union has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Philadelphia Union will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 33%||29 %||0 %|
|Draw %||53% / 0%||43 %||63 %|
|Loss %||33% / 67%||29 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.50||2.14||2.13|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.00||1.14||0.75|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.50||1.00||1.38|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||43 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 50%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||28 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||57 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||57 %||25 %|
|Possession %||59% / 53%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 5.67||6.71||4.25|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.50||1.43||3.00|
|Offsides||1.73 / 1.50||1.57||1.88|
|Fouls||11.73 / 13.83||9.14||14.00|
|Shots||14.20 / 11.67||16.71||12.00|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 4.50||6.43||4.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||57 %||25 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 3.00||2.14||2.38|
|Scored||1.27 / 2.00||1.29||1.25|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.86||1.13|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 33%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||14 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 67%||28 %||13 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||86 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||71 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 51%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.17||5.14||4.88|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.00||1.86||3.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 1.83||2.00||2.63|
|Fouls||13.13 / 14.83||13.14||13.13|
|Shots||13.47 / 18.17||12.00||14.75|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 7.17||3.86||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlanta United FC vs Philadelphia Union Odds
|HT 1||3.04||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.55|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.78||BTTS NO||2.04|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|