More tips coming soon.
Atlético San Luis will welcome Pachuca to Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramírez for a matchday 17 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 4th September 2020 ended in a Pachuca 3-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Atlético San Luis has won 4 matches, and Pachuca triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Atlético San Luis's latest fixture against Cruz Azul ended in an away 3-2 loss. Los Auriazules dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Atlético San Luis scored in both halves in the 32nd and 77th minute.
Pachuca's recent game against Santos Laguna ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Los Tuzos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Pachuca deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 58th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Potosinos is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Atlético San Luis is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 12% home clean sheets.
Pachuca has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. La Cuna del Fútbol has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.28 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Los Auriazules has won just 24% of home games. On average they score 1.12 goals and concede 1.94 per game. Pachuca won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Atlético San Luis wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Pachuca. My prediction is Pachuca to win.
Atlético San Luis vs Pachuca Betting Tips
Atlético San Luis vs Pachuca Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético San Luis and Pachuca in most recent 6 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Atlético San Luis vs Pachuca Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético San Luis and Pachuca across current season. Calculated from Atlético San Luis's Home stats and Pachuca's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético San Luis has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Atlético San Luis has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Atlético San Luis ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Atlético San Luis turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético San Luis, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (65% of all matches) involving Atlético San Luis has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Atlético San Luis will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Pachuca has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Pachuca has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Pachuca away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Pachuca when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Atlético San Luis stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Pachuca as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Pachuca will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atlético San Luis, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Pachuca, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (45% of all matches) involving Pachuca has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Pachuca will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||29 %||0 %|
|Loss %||68% / 83%||47 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 2.83||3.06||3.06|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.83||1.12||1.00|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.00||1.94||2.06|
|BTTS %||65% / 50%||71 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 33%||28 %||59 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||76 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 0%||12 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||41 %||12 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 4.67||5.41||4.41|
|Cards||2.74 / 2.33||3.12||2.35|
|Offsides||1.18 / 0.50||1.24||1.12|
|Fouls||14.88 / 11.50||15.76||14.00|
|Shots||11.65 / 10.33||12.12||11.18|
|Shots on Target||3.91 / 3.50||3.94||3.88|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||33 %||37 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||28 %||42 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||39 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.17||2.06||2.00|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.67||1.00||1.21|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.50||1.06||0.79|
|BTTS %||43% / 17%||50 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||17 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||11 %||26 %|
|Scores %||68% / 33%||67 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 50%||22 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||28 %||47 %|
|Possession %||53% / 57%||58 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.43 / 8.67||5.50||5.37|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.33||2.39||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.67||2.39||1.63|
|Fouls||13.36 / 12.83||14.06||12.67|
|Shots||14.14 / 15.50||14.59||13.74|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.67||4.88||4.32|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético San Luis vs Pachuca Odds
|HT 1||4.18||HT X||2.06||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||3.25|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|