- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Atlético San Luis will welcome Tigres UANL to Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramírez for a matchday 11 fixture in Mexico Liga MX. The last meeting on 26th February 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Atlético San Luis has won 1 match, and Tigres UANL triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Atlético San Luis's latest fixture against Toluca ended in an away 2-1 win. Los Auriazules was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Atlético San Luis played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 24th and 39th minute.
Tigres UANL's recent game against Pumas UNAM ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
So far, Los Potosinos plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.71 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Atlético San Luis is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Tigres UANL has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los Auriazules has collected 1.57 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Tigres UANL kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Atlético San Luis or Draw.
Atlético San Luis vs Tigres UANL Betting Tips
Atlético San Luis vs Tigres UANL Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético San Luis and Tigres UANL in most recent 8 outings in the Mexico Liga MX.
Atlético San Luis vs Tigres UANL Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético San Luis and Tigres UANL across current season. Calculated from Atlético San Luis's Home stats and Tigres UANL's Away stats.
Mexico Liga MX Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético San Luis has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Atlético San Luis has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético San Luis has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Atlético San Luis will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tigres UANL, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético San Luis, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (70% of all matches) involving Atlético San Luis has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Tigres UANL has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tigres UANL has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tigres UANL will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atlético San Luis, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tigres UANL recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tigres UANL has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/10 games for Tigres UANL this season.
- Tigres UANL will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.4 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 83%||50 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.83||2.17||2.71|
|Scored||1.23 / 0.83||0.83||1.57|
|Conceded||1.23 / 2.00||1.33||1.14|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 17%||17 %||56 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||33 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||33 %||71 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||51 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 4.67||4.50||4.00|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.33||2.17||2.14|
|Offsides||0.92 / 0.50||0.67||1.14|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.50||13.50||14.43|
|Shots||11.85 / 10.33||13.33||10.57|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 3.50||4.33||4.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||17 %||43 %|
|Draw %||54% / 17%||83 %||29 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.31 / 2.33||1.83||2.71|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||1.17||1.57|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||0.67||1.14|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||67 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||50 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 50%||33 %||57 %|
|Possession %||54% / 57%||56 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.67||5.67||4.00|
|Cards||2.15 / 1.50||2.50||1.86|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.50||1.17||1.43|
|Fouls||11.92 / 12.00||11.50||12.29|
|Shots||13.54 / 12.33||14.67||12.57|
|Shots on Target||5.85 / 5.83||6.33||5.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético San Luis vs Tigres UANL Odds
|HT 1||3.92||HT X||1.98||HT 2||2.85|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||3.60|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|