- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Atlético Venezuela will welcome Mineros de Guayana to Estadio Olímpico Hermanos Ghersi Páez for a matchday 9 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 23rd April 2021 ended in a Mineros de Guayana 1-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Atlético Venezuela has won 5 matches, and Mineros de Guayana triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Atlético Venezuela's latest fixture against Metropolitanos ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Atlético Venezuela was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Mineros de Guayana's recent game against Monagas ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Los Negriazules didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Mineros de Guayana put the pressure early on and scored in the 13rd and 45+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Atlético Venezuela is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Atlético Venezuela is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Mineros de Guayana has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mineros de Guayana wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Mineros de Guayana failed to score in 100% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Atlético Venezuela or Draw.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Atlético Venezuela failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Mineros de Guayana conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 34% of Atlético Venezuela's home and Mineros de Guayana's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Atlético Venezuela vs Mineros de Guayana Betting Tips
Atlético Venezuela vs Mineros de Guayana Head to Head
Average stats between Atlético Venezuela and Mineros de Guayana in most recent 16 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Atlético Venezuela vs Mineros de Guayana Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Atlético Venezuela and Mineros de Guayana across current season. Calculated from Atlético Venezuela's Home stats and Mineros de Guayana's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Atlético Venezuela has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético Venezuela has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético Venezuela has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Atlético Venezuela will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Mineros de Guayana, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético Venezuela recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Atlético Venezuela has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético Venezuela has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Atlético Venezuela this season.
- Coming into this game, Mineros de Guayana has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mineros de Guayana has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring might just be enough to win the game for Atlético Venezuela today, with Mineros de Guayana failing to score in 4 games on the road. In the last 5 games they have failed to score in 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mineros de Guayana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mineros de Guayana has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mineros de Guayana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Mineros de Guayana this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.83||3.00||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.25||0.75|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.00||4.67||5.25|
|Cards||3.60 / 4.00||3.67||3.50|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.71 / 5.50||11.33||6.75|
|Shots on Target||3.71 / 2.50||4.67||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||0 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||2.75||2.25|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||2.25||0.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||0.50||2.25|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||46% / 48%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 6.20||4.25||4.25|
|Cards||3.40 / 1.33||3.75||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.00 / 7.40||8.25||5.75|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.60||4.75||3.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Atlético Venezuela vs Mineros de Guayana Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|