- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Austin will welcome FC Dallas to Q2 Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in a FC Dallas 2-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Austin has won 0 matches, and FC Dallas triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Austin's last game in the USA MLS against Portland Timbers at home ended in a 3-1 win. Although Austin played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Austin outplayed Portland Timbers in the second half and scored in the 11st, 14th and 29th minute.
FC Dallas's previous game in the competition versus Houston Dynamo ended in an away 2-2 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. FC Dallas was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 54th and 58th minute.
Since the start of the season, Austin is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Austin is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
FC Dallas has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Toros wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FC Dallas kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or FC Dallas.
Austin vs FC Dallas Betting Tips
Austin vs FC Dallas Head to Head
Average stats between Austin and FC Dallas in most recent 1 outings in the USA MLS.
Austin vs FC Dallas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austin and FC Dallas across current season. Calculated from Austin's Home stats and FC Dallas's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Austin has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Austin has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- FC Dallas's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Austin from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Austin has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will FC Dallas get in on the action today? There has been a total of 24 goals in the last 5 games for Austin, both home and away.
- Can Austin turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Austin has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Austin, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (44% of all matches) involving Austin has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FC Dallas has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. FC Dallas has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for FC Dallas when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Austin stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for FC Dallas ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for FC Dallas has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season FC Dallas has seen a total of 16/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 62% of all matches played.
- It's likely that FC Dallas will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 0%||25 %||15 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||17 %||15 %|
|Loss %||64% / 0%||58 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 0.00||3.25||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.00||1.50||0.54|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.00||1.75||1.46|
|BTTS %||44% / 0%||58 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||33 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||48% / 100%||58 %||38 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||17 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||42 %||31 %|
|Possession %||51% / 0%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.84 / 0.00||6.50||5.23|
|Cards||1.80 / 0.00||1.92||1.69|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.00||1.25||1.54|
|Fouls||9.76 / 0.00||10.50||9.08|
|Shots||10.32 / 0.00||11.00||9.69|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 0.00||4.92||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||50 %||21 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||17 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 2.17||2.58||3.57|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.17||1.58||1.36|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.00||1.00||2.21|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||58 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||42 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||75 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 33%||42 %||29 %|
|Possession %||52% / 47%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 4.33||6.08||4.21|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.00||2.67||2.14|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.33||1.00||1.86|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.50||12.67||12.36|
|Shots||14.31 / 11.50||16.25||12.64|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 5.33||5.67||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austin vs FC Dallas Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|