- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs HIFK
- 16:30 SJK vs Lahti
- 16:30 Ilves vs Honka
- 16:30 HJK vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Mariehamn vs KTP
- 16:30 Oulu vs Haka France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Germany Bundesliga
- 16:30 Freiburg vs Augsburg Greece Super League
- 16:15 Lamia vs Panaitolikos
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Sweden Allsvenskan
- 16:30 Häcken vs Hammarby
- 16:30 Norrköping vs Varberg Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Fénix vs Torque
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Austin will welcome Los Angeles FC to Q2 Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in USA MLS. The last meeting on 8th July 2021 ended in a Los Angeles FC 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Austin has won 0 matches, and Los Angeles FC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Austin's last game in the USA MLS against Los Angeles FC at home ended in a 1-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Austin played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Austin scored in the second half in the 67th minute.
Los Angeles FC's recent game against Real Salt Lake ended in a home 3-2 win. Although Los Angeles FC didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Los Angeles FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 1st, 30th and 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Austin is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Austin is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Los Angeles FC has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Los Angeles FC wins 0.83 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Los Angeles FC kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Austin has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.75 per game. Los Angeles FC is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Austin wins on average 0.92 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Los Angeles FC. My prediction is Los Angeles FC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.6 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Austin's home and Los Angeles FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Austin failed to keep a clean sheet in 17% of home games, while Los Angeles FC conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 55% of Austin's home and Los Angeles FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Austin vs Los Angeles FC Betting Tips
Austin vs Los Angeles FC Head to Head
Average stats between Austin and Los Angeles FC in most recent 2 outings in the USA MLS.
Austin vs Los Angeles FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Austin and Los Angeles FC across current season. Calculated from Austin's Home stats and Los Angeles FC's Away stats.
USA MLS Form
- Coming into this game, Austin has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Austin has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Los Angeles FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Austin from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Austin has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Los Angeles FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 24 goals in the last 5 games for Austin, both home and away.
- Can Austin turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Austin has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Austin, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (44% of all matches) involving Austin has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Los Angeles FC has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Los Angeles FC has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Los Angeles FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Los Angeles FC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (69% of all matches) involving Los Angeles FC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 0%||25 %||15 %|
|Draw %||16% / 0%||17 %||15 %|
|Loss %||64% / 0%||58 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 0.00||3.25||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.00||1.50||0.54|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.00||1.75||1.46|
|BTTS %||44% / 0%||58 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||25 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||33 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||48% / 100%||58 %||38 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||17 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 0%||42 %||31 %|
|Possession %||51% / 0%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.84 / 0.00||6.50||5.23|
|Cards||1.80 / 0.00||1.92||1.69|
|Offsides||1.40 / 0.00||1.25||1.54|
|Fouls||9.76 / 0.00||10.50||9.08|
|Shots||10.32 / 0.00||11.00||9.69|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 0.00||4.92||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||46 %||25 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||38 %||8 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||15 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 3.50||3.46||2.42|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.67||2.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.46||1.42|
|BTTS %||72% / 100%||77 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||23 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||15 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||54 %||8 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||23 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||77 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.64 / 5.67||6.23||5.00|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.50||1.46||1.42|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.85||1.25|
|Fouls||11.76 / 17.17||12.15||11.33|
|Shots||16.36 / 10.33||18.08||14.50|
|Shots on Target||6.12 / 4.67||7.15||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Austin vs Los Angeles FC Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|