- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Avaí will welcome Londrina to Estádio Aderbal Ramos da Silva for a matchday 27 fixture in Brazil Serie B. The last meeting on 30th June 2021 ended in an Avaí 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Avaí has won 4 matches, and Londrina failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Avaí's latest fixture against CRB ended in an away 2-1 win. O Time da Raça was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Avaí played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 25th and 44th minute.
Londrina's recent game against Vitória ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Tubarão didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Londrina put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 2nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Avaí is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. Leão da Ressacada's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Londrina has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. LEC wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Londrina kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. O Time da Raça is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Tubarão failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Tuesday and win against O Time da Raça.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Avaí wins on average 1.87 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Londrina. My prediction is Avaí to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 52% of Avaí's home and Londrina's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Avaí vs Londrina Betting Tips
Avaí vs Londrina Head to Head
Average stats between Avaí and Londrina in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie B.
Avaí vs Londrina Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Avaí and Londrina across current season. Calculated from Avaí's Home stats and Londrina's Away stats.
Brazil Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Avaí has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Avaí has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Londrina's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Avaí from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Avaí recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Avaí has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/25 games for Avaí this season.
- Coming into this game, Londrina has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Londrina has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Londrina ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Londrina recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Londrina has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Londrina has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Londrina this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 67%||53 %||40 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||20 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.67||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.17||1.27||1.07|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.50||0.73||0.93|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||53 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||93 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 83%||80 %||33 %|
|Possession %||52% / 61%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 7.50||5.87||4.93|
|Cards||2.63 / 0.00||2.93||2.33|
|Offsides||0.83 / 0.00||0.67||1.00|
|Fouls||15.93 / 0.00||16.87||15.00|
|Shots||14.30 / 14.33||16.00||12.60|
|Shots on Target||5.30 / 6.00||5.60||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 67%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||31 %||40 %|
|Loss %||42% / 0%||44 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||1.87 / 2.17||1.81||1.93|
|Scored||0.71 / 1.83||0.75||0.67|
|Conceded||1.16 / 0.33||1.06||1.27|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||31 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||6 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||19 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|Scores %||45% / 83%||50 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 67%||44 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 83%||25 %||13 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.97 / 6.00||5.63||4.27|
|Cards||3.13 / 3.67||2.56||3.73|
|Offsides||1.26 / 0.00||1.31||1.20|
|Fouls||21.61 / 0.00||19.69||23.67|
|Shots||11.45 / 13.00||12.75||10.07|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 5.75||5.06||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Avaí vs Londrina Odds
|HT 1||2.35||HT X||2.00||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.45||BTTS NO||1.58|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|