- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Avispa Fukuoka will welcome Shonan Bellmare to Best Denki Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 4th November 2017 ended in an Avispa Fukuoka 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Avispa Fukuoka has won 4 matches, and Shonan Bellmare triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.83 goals, while both teams score 17% of the time.
Avispa Fukuoka's latest fixture against Vegalta Sendai ended in an away 1-0 win. Avispa Fukuoka was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Avispa Fukuoka was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
Shonan Bellmare's previous game in the competition versus Yokohama ended in an away 2-0 loss. Shonan Bellmare didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Avispa Fukuoka is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Avispa Fukuoka's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Shonan Bellmare has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Shonan Bellmare wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shonan Bellmare kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Shonan Bellmare.
Avispa Fukuoka vs Shonan Bellmare Betting Tips
Avispa Fukuoka vs Shonan Bellmare Head to Head
Average stats between Avispa Fukuoka and Shonan Bellmare in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Avispa Fukuoka vs Shonan Bellmare Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Avispa Fukuoka and Shonan Bellmare across current season. Calculated from Avispa Fukuoka's Home stats and Shonan Bellmare's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Avispa Fukuoka has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Avispa Fukuoka has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Avispa Fukuoka is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Avispa Fukuoka will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Avispa Fukuoka has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Avispa Fukuoka will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shonan Bellmare, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Avispa Fukuoka, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Avispa Fukuoka has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Avispa Fukuoka will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Shonan Bellmare has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shonan Bellmare has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shonan Bellmare has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Can Shonan Bellmare turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shonan Bellmare recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shonan Bellmare has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Shonan Bellmare, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Shonan Bellmare has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||63 %||30 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||38 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.00||2.25||2.40|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.50||1.25||1.20|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.50||1.00||1.20|
|BTTS %||61% / 33%||50 %||70 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||38 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||13 %||10 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 67%||50 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 83%||50 %||30 %|
|Possession %||42% / 47%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.50||5.75||3.60|
|Cards||1.39 / 1.33||1.63||1.20|
|Offsides||0.83 / 1.33||1.00||0.70|
|Fouls||10.83 / 9.67||12.13||9.80|
|Shots||8.67 / 9.17||10.00||7.60|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.00||4.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|Draw %||50% / 67%||67 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||11 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.67||1.00||2.67|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.67||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.33||1.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||22 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||0 %||44 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||22 %||11 %|
|Scores %||61% / 67%||33 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||67 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||41 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 6.67||4.22||4.56|
|Cards||0.94 / 0.50||1.22||0.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.33||1.67||1.67|
|Fouls||11.11 / 12.00||9.67||12.56|
|Shots||8.50 / 11.00||8.56||8.44|
|Shots on Target||3.28 / 3.83||2.89||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Avispa Fukuoka vs Shonan Bellmare Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.45||Away Win Nil||4.45|
|Over 2.5||2.34||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|