- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Ayr United will welcome Greenock Morton to Somerset Park for a matchday 23 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 4th December 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Ayr United has won 9 matches, and Greenock Morton triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.66 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Ayr United's last game in the Scotland Championship against Arbroath at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although The Honest Men played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Ayr United scored before halftime in the 18th minute.
Greenock Morton's recent game against Dunfermline Athletic ended in a home 5-0 win. Although The Ton didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Greenock Morton had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th, 40th, 45+1, 72nd and 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Ayr United is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Ayr United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Greenock Morton has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Greenock Morton has collected 1.09 points on average per away game, compared to 0.80 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ayr United or Draw.
Ayr United vs Greenock Morton Betting Tips
Ayr United vs Greenock Morton Head to Head
Average stats between Ayr United and Greenock Morton in most recent 29 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Ayr United vs Greenock Morton Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ayr United and Greenock Morton across current season. Calculated from Ayr United's Home stats and Greenock Morton's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Ayr United has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ayr United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ayr United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Greenock Morton's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Ayr United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Ayr United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Ayr United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Greenock Morton, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Ayr United has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ayr United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for Ayr United this season.
- Coming into this game, Greenock Morton has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Greenock Morton has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Greenock Morton has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Greenock Morton ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Greenock Morton has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Greenock Morton, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Greenock Morton has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Greenock Morton will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||33 %||11 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||48% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 3.00||2.42||2.67|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.17||1.08||0.67|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.83||1.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||42 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 50%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||58 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||25 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 17%||25 %||11 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||46 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.70 / 4.80||4.36||2.89|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.75||2.00||1.89|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 0.00||14.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.55 / 12.40||8.64||6.22|
|Shots on Target||3.30 / 4.20||3.27||3.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||10 %||27 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||50 %||27 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||40 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 2.17||3.40||1.91|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.17||1.50||0.82|
|Conceded||1.48 / 1.00||1.90||1.09|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||60 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||40 %||18 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||70 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||20 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||30 %||36 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 6.00||4.70||4.40|
|Cards||1.72 / 1.00||1.75||1.70|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 8.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.35 / 9.20||10.30||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 3.60||5.10||3.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ayr United vs Greenock Morton Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.25||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.98||BTTS NO||1.78|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.45|