- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Ayr United will welcome Arbroath to Somerset Park for a matchday 18 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a Inverness CT 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Ayr United has won 8 matches, and Arbroath triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Ayr United's last game in the Scotland Championship against Hearts at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Honest Men played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Since the start of the season, Ayr United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Ayr United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Inverness CT has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Jags has collected 1.36 points on average per away game, compared to 1.31 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Inverness CT kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ayr United or Draw.
Ayr United vs Inverness CT Betting Tips
Ayr United vs Inverness CT Head to Head
Average stats between Ayr United and Inverness CT in most recent 15 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Ayr United vs Inverness CT Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ayr United and Inverness CT across current season. Calculated from Ayr United's Home stats and Inverness CT's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Ayr United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ayr United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ayr United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Ayr United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Ayr United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ayr United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Ayr United has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ayr United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/27 games for Ayr United this season.
- Coming into this game, Arbroath has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Arbroath has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Arbroath will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ayr United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Arbroath has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 11 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Arbroath, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (44% of all matches) involving Arbroath has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||23 %||21 %|
|Draw %||41% / 50%||46 %||36 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||31 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 3.00||1.77||3.21|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.17||0.85||1.43|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.83||0.92||1.79|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||8 %||43 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||46 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||31 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||23 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||50 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 4.80||3.58||5.14|
|Cards||1.96 / 1.75||2.08||1.83|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||17.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.65 / 12.40||8.50||8.79|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 4.20||3.75||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||23 %||36 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||62 %||29 %|
|Loss %||26% / 17%||15 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 3.00||2.23||2.71|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.83||1.23||1.43|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.17||1.00||1.29|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||62 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||15 %||21 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||77 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||23 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.78 / 5.20||5.08||4.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||2.54||1.46|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.00||3.00||2.00|
|Fouls||10.50 / 6.00||15.00||6.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 9.40||7.62||10.29|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 5.00||4.46||5.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ayr United vs Inverness CT Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|