- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Bali United will welcome Barito Putera to for a matchday 18 fixture in Indonesia Liga 1. The last meeting on 11th September 2021 ended in a Bali United 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Bali United has won 5 matches, and Barito Putera triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Bali United's latest fixture against Persebaya Surabaya ended in an away 3-1 loss. Bali United dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Bali United set the tone early and scored in the 14 minute.
Barito Putera's previous game in the competition versus Persita ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Bekantan Hamuk countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Barito Putera played better before halftime and scored in the 16th minute.
So far, Bali United plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.80 points at home. Serdadu Tridatu (Tridatu Warriors)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Barito Putera has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tim Seribu Sungai has collected 1.09 points on average per away game, compared to 0.44 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Barito Putera kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Bali United is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Laskar Antasari (Antasari Warriors) failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Bali United.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bali United wins on average 1.80 points per home game, compared to 1.09 points per away game for Barito Putera. My prediction is Bali United to win.
Bali United vs Barito Putera Betting Tips
Bali United vs Barito Putera Head to Head
Average stats between Bali United and Barito Putera in most recent 8 outings in the Indonesia Liga 1.
Bali United vs Barito Putera Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bali United and Barito Putera across current season. Calculated from Bali United's Home stats and Barito Putera's Away stats.
Indonesia Liga 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Bali United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Bali United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bali United has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bali United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Bali United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/17 games for Bali United this season.
- Coming into this game, Barito Putera has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Barito Putera has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barito Putera recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Barito Putera has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Barito Putera this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.17||2.40||2.00|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.67||1.70||1.20|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.50||0.70||0.80|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 50%||10 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||40 %||10 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||80 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||60 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.90 / 4.67||4.60||5.20|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.33||1.60||2.40|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.33||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 15.33||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.35 / 9.83||13.70||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.50||5.80||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||11 %||27 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||11 %||27 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||78 %||45 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.00||2.89||2.18|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.33||0.89||0.91|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.67||2.00||1.27|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||44 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||22 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 33%||22 %||9 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||44 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||45 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.50||6.44||4.73|
|Cards||2.05 / 2.83||2.11||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.80 / 14.50||11.56||8.36|
|Shots on Target||3.55 / 6.67||3.89||3.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bali United vs Barito Putera Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.66|