- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Barcelona will welcome CD Olmedo to Estadio Monumental Banco Pichincha for a matchday 13 fixture in Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a CD Olmedo 1-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Barcelona has won 5 matches, and CD Olmedo triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Barcelona's last game in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A against CD Olmedo at home ended in a 4-0 win. Ídolo del Astillero had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Barcelona was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 28th, 60th, 85th and 90+2 minute.
CD Olmedo's recent game against CSD Independiente del Valle ended in a home 1-3 loss. CD Olmedo's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. CD Olmedo put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 44th minute.
Since the start of the season, Toreros is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 6 games on home soil. Ídolo del Astillero has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
CD Olmedo has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. CD Olmedo has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.57 at home. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. CD Olmedo failed to score in 72% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Equipo Canario is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in six games.
CD Olmedo is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Equipo Canario.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Barcelona wins on average 2.67 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for CD Olmedo. My prediction is Barcelona to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 37% of Barcelona's home and CD Olmedo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Barcelona vs CD Olmedo Betting Tips
Barcelona vs CD Olmedo Head to Head
Average stats between Barcelona and CD Olmedo in most recent 8 outings in the Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A.
Barcelona vs CD Olmedo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Barcelona and CD Olmedo across current season. Calculated from Barcelona's Home stats and CD Olmedo's Away stats.
Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Barcelona has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Barcelona has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barcelona is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Barcelona at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Barcelona will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Barcelona has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Barcelona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against CD Olmedo, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Barcelona has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Barcelona this season.
- Coming into this game, CD Olmedo has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. CD Olmedo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for CD Olmedo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CD Olmedo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CD Olmedo has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for CD Olmedo, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (43% of all matches) involving CD Olmedo has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 33%||83 %||43 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||17 %||29 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 2.17||3.00||2.86|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.33||2.50||1.57|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.83||0.50||1.29|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 0%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 50%||67 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 17%||83 %||29 %|
|Possession %||55% / 51%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.17||4.40||4.57|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.00||2.40||2.29|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.17||2.80||1.86|
|Fouls||17.33 / 14.17||18.80||16.29|
|Shots||15.58 / 12.83||14.40||16.43|
|Shots on Target||7.08 / 6.50||7.60||6.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 0%||0 %||29 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||57 %||14 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||43 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 3.00||2.43||3.29|
|Scored||0.93 / 0.67||0.86||1.00|
|Conceded||1.93 / 2.33||1.57||2.29|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||57 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 50%||28 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 0%||14 %||33 %|
|Scores %||43% / 67%||57 %||29 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||29 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 0%||57 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 45%||48 %||47 %|
|Corners||2.62 / 3.20||2.57||2.67|
|Cards||2.69 / 3.80||3.14||2.17|
|Offsides||1.62 / 1.20||1.43||1.83|
|Fouls||15.31 / 20.80||15.29||15.33|
|Shots||10.00 / 11.00||9.71||10.33|
|Shots on Target||4.46 / 4.80||4.43||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Barcelona vs CD Olmedo Odds
|HT 1||1.80||HT X||2.50||HT 2||8.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.71||Away Win Nil||10.25|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||2.50||BTTS NO||1.43|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.60|