Barnet will welcome Maidenhead United to The Hive Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 10th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Barnet has won 4 matches, and Maidenhead United failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.60 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Barnet's latest fixture against Torquay United ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Barnet scored in both halves in the 37th and 54th minute.
Maidenhead United's recent game against Halifax Town ended in a home 1-2 loss. Maidenhead United's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Maidenhead United deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 63rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Barnet is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Barnet is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Maidenhead United has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Maidenhead United has collected 1.48 points on average per away game, compared to 1.19 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Maidenhead United kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Barnet or Draw.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Tuesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 48% of Barnet's home and Maidenhead United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Barnet vs Maidenhead United Betting Tips
Barnet vs Maidenhead United Head to Head
Average stats between Barnet and Maidenhead United in most recent 5 outings in the England National League.
Barnet vs Maidenhead United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Barnet and Maidenhead United across current season. Calculated from Barnet's Home stats and Maidenhead United's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Barnet has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Barnet has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Maidenhead United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Barnet from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 10 home matches this season.
- Barnet has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnet recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnet has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Barnet has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Barnet this season.
- Coming into this game, Maidenhead United has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Maidenhead United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Maidenhead United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Maidenhead United has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Maidenhead United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/42 games for Maidenhead United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||64% / 100%||67 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.98 / 3.17||2.62||3.33|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.76||1.00|
|Conceded||2.10 / 2.50||1.86||2.33|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 67%||28 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||5 %||24 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||52 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||24 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 33%||29 %||10 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 3.83||3.76||4.14|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.80||2.05||2.24|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.40||1.67||2.15|
|Fouls||11.98 / 14.80||12.33||11.60|
|Shots||9.33 / 7.17||9.33||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 3.33||4.00||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||19 %||33 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||48 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.83||3.05||2.76|
|Scored||1.48 / 2.33||1.43||1.52|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||1.62||1.24|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||48 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||24 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||33 %||28 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||57 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||19 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||44% / 46%||44 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 4.17||4.29||4.95|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.40||2.14||2.14|
|Offsides||1.83 / 2.60||1.90||1.76|
|Fouls||13.12 / 13.40||13.60||12.67|
|Shots||9.48 / 10.50||9.76||9.19|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.17||4.62||4.52|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Barnet vs Maidenhead United Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.20|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|