Barnet will welcome Sutton United to The Hive Stadium for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 27th April 2021 ended in a Sutton United 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Barnet has won 0 matches, and Sutton United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Barnet's last game in the England National League against Maidenhead United at home ended in a 2-0 win. Although The Bees played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Barnet was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 57th and 65th minute.
Sutton United's recent game against Hartlepool United ended in a home 3-0 win. The Us dominated the game and deserved the win. Sutton United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th, 74th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Barnet is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Barnet is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Sutton United has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sutton United wins 1.81 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Barnet has won just 24% of home games. On average they score 0.76 goals and concede 1.86 per game. Sutton United is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Barnet wins on average 0.81 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sutton United. My prediction is Sutton United to win.
Barnet vs Sutton United Betting Tips
Barnet vs Sutton United Head to Head
Average stats between Barnet and Sutton United in most recent 4 outings in the England National League.
Barnet vs Sutton United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Barnet and Sutton United across current season. Calculated from Barnet's Home stats and Sutton United's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Barnet has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Barnet has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sutton United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Barnet from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 10 home matches this season.
- Barnet has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnet recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnet has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Barnet has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/42 games for Barnet this season.
- Coming into this game, Sutton United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sutton United has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Sutton United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sutton United has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 18 occasions.
- Sutton United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Barnet, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sutton United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/42 games for Sutton United this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||64% / 100%||67 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.98 / 3.17||2.62||3.33|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.76||1.00|
|Conceded||2.10 / 2.50||1.86||2.33|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||38 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 67%||28 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 0%||5 %||24 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||52 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||24 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 33%||29 %||10 %|
|Possession %||46% / 42%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.95 / 3.83||3.76||4.14|
|Cards||2.14 / 1.80||2.05||2.24|
|Offsides||1.90 / 1.40||1.67||2.15|
|Fouls||11.98 / 14.80||12.33||11.60|
|Shots||9.33 / 7.17||9.33||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 3.33||4.00||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||67 %||52 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||19 %||24 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||14 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.33||2.81||2.33|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.67||2.05||1.38|
|Conceded||0.86 / 0.67||0.76||0.95|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||48 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||2% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||52 %||38 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||81 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||38 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 50%||71 %||57 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.93 / 3.83||5.57||4.29|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.25||1.33||1.29|
|Offsides||1.05 / 1.50||0.76||1.35|
|Fouls||11.63 / 13.25||11.24||12.05|
|Shots||11.26 / 12.67||12.43||10.10|
|Shots on Target||5.48 / 6.00||6.19||4.76|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Barnet vs Sutton United Odds
|HT 1||6.10||HT X||2.52||HT 2||1.94|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||2.85|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|