- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Barnsley will welcome Millwall to Oakwell for a matchday 11 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 27th February 2021 ended in a Barnsley 2-1 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Barnsley has won 10 matches, and Millwall triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Barnsley's last game in the England Championship against Nottingham Forest at home ended in a 1-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Tykes played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. Barnsley scored before halftime in the 20th minute.
Millwall's recent game against Bristol City ended in a home 1-0 win. Although The Lions didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Millwall deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
Since the start of the season, Barnsley is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Barnsley is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Millwall has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Millwall wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Millwall kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Millwall.
Barnsley vs Millwall Betting Tips
Barnsley vs Millwall Head to Head
Average stats between Barnsley and Millwall in most recent 18 outings in the England Championship.
Barnsley vs Millwall Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Barnsley and Millwall across current season. Calculated from Barnsley's Home stats and Millwall's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Barnsley has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Barnsley has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barnsley has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can Barnsley turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnsley recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnsley has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Barnsley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Barnsley this season.
- Barnsley will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Millwall has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Millwall has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Millwall has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Millwall as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Millwall is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Barnsley, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Millwall, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (89% of all matches) involving Millwall has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.50||1.50||2.17|
|Scored||0.58 / 0.33||0.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||50 %||17 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 4.60||3.67||4.50|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.17||2.33||2.67|
|Offsides||2.42 / 2.00||1.67||3.17|
|Fouls||11.42 / 11.40||11.83||11.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 12.40||10.83||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.60||3.67||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|Draw %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||33 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.67||2.17||1.83|
|Scored||0.92 / 0.67||1.00||0.83|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.00||1.17||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||17 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 44%||52 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.17 / 5.20||7.83||4.50|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.33||2.17||2.33|
|Offsides||2.09 / 3.00||2.40||1.83|
|Fouls||11.00 / 9.20||9.83||12.17|
|Shots||14.75 / 14.60||15.50||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 4.80||5.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Barnsley vs Millwall Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.60||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.98||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.99||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|