- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Barnsley will welcome Nottingham Forest to Oakwell for a matchday 10 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Barnsley has won 8 matches, and Nottingham Forest triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.24 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Barnsley's latest fixture against Blackpool ended in an away 1-0 loss. The Reds dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Nottingham Forest's recent game against Millwall ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Nottingham Forest deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Barnsley is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Barnsley is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Nottingham Forest has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Tricky Trees has collected 1.67 points on average per away game, compared to 0.67 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nottingham Forest kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Reds lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 17% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Forest got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Barnsley wins on average 0.83 points per home game, compared to 1.67 points per away game for Nottingham Forest. My prediction is Barnsley to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 13% of Barnsley's home and Nottingham Forest's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest Betting Tips
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest Head to Head
Average stats between Barnsley and Nottingham Forest in most recent 21 outings in the England Championship.
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Barnsley and Nottingham Forest across current season. Calculated from Barnsley's Home stats and Nottingham Forest's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Barnsley has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Barnsley has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Barnsley has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can Barnsley turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Barnsley recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Barnsley has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Barnsley has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/9 games for Barnsley this season.
- Barnsley will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 0.67 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Nottingham Forest has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nottingham Forest has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nottingham Forest has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Nottingham Forest has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Nottingham Forest ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Nottingham Forest, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Nottingham Forest has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.50||1.50||2.17|
|Scored||0.58 / 0.33||0.50||0.67|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||50 %||17 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 4.60||3.67||4.50|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.17||2.33||2.67|
|Offsides||2.42 / 2.00||1.67||3.17|
|Fouls||11.42 / 11.40||11.83||11.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 12.40||10.83||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.60||3.67||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 67%||17 %||50 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.67||2.67||2.50|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.83||1.00||1.67|
|Conceded||1.25 / 0.83||1.67||0.83|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||83 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||17 %||33 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||83 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||55 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.80||4.33||4.33|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.50||1.67||1.33|
|Offsides||2.58 / 3.60||2.17||3.00|
|Fouls||9.67 / 10.00||10.83||8.50|
|Shots||11.58 / 12.20||12.50||10.67|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 5.00||4.00||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|