- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Baroka will welcome Orlando Pirates to Peter Mokaba Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 28th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Baroka has won 0 matches, and Orlando Pirates triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Baroka's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances.
Orlando Pirates's previous game in the competition versus TS Galaxy ended in an away 1-0 loss. The Bucs didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
So far, Baroka plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 0.93 points at home. Although Baroka is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 7% home clean sheets.
Orlando Pirates has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ezikamagebhula wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Orlando Pirates kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Betting Tips
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Head to Head
Average stats between Baroka and Orlando Pirates in most recent 9 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Baroka and Orlando Pirates across current season. Calculated from Baroka's Home stats and Orlando Pirates's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Baroka has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Baroka has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Baroka will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Orlando Pirates, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Baroka, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (60% of all matches) involving Baroka has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Orlando Pirates has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Orlando Pirates has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Orlando Pirates has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Orlando Pirates has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Orlando Pirates will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Baroka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Orlando Pirates recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Orlando Pirates has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/30 games for Orlando Pirates this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Draw %||43% / 50%||33 %||53 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||47 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.27||2.00|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.00||0.87||1.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.33||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||7 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||27 %||53 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||43 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 7.00||3.00||4.60|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.50||1.33||1.93|
|Offsides||2.36 / 5.50||1.60||2.78|
|Fouls||7.19 / 6.33||4.92||9.29|
|Shots||7.14 / 11.00||6.20||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.19 / 5.00||3.00||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||53 %||33 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||7 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||1.80||1.87|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.17||1.20||1.00|
|Conceded||0.73 / 0.67||0.60||0.87|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||7 %||27 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 50%||53 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||48% / 32%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.96 / 4.00||5.64||6.29|
|Cards||1.83 / 1.83||1.93||1.73|
|Offsides||2.92 / 5.20||3.46||2.33|
|Fouls||12.41 / 11.83||12.36||12.46|
|Shots||10.07 / 7.60||9.93||10.21|
|Shots on Target||4.24 / 2.80||4.40||4.07|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Baroka vs Orlando Pirates Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||2.80|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|