- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Baroka will welcome Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila to Peter Mokaba Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 22nd November 2020 ended in a Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Baroka has won 0 matches, and Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Baroka's latest fixture against AmaZulu ended in an away 1-0 win. Baroka was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Baroka set the tone early and scored in the 38 minute.
Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila's recent game against Maritzburg United ended in a home 1-0 win. Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila dominated the game and deserved the win. Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 68th minute.
So far, Baroka plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 0.93 points at home. Although Baroka is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 7% home clean sheets.
Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Baroka or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 27% of Baroka's home and Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Baroka vs Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila Betting Tips
Baroka vs Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila Head to Head
Average stats between Baroka and Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila in most recent 1 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Baroka vs Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Baroka and Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila across current season. Calculated from Baroka's Home stats and Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Baroka has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Baroka has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Baroka will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Baroka, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (60% of all matches) involving Baroka has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Baroka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/30 games for Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila this season.
- Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.63 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Draw %||43% / 50%||33 %||53 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||47 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 2.33||2.27||2.00|
|Scored||0.93 / 1.00||0.87||1.00|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.33||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||7 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||27 %||53 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||43 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 7.00||3.00||4.60|
|Cards||1.62 / 1.50||1.33||1.93|
|Offsides||2.36 / 5.50||1.60||2.78|
|Fouls||7.19 / 6.33||4.92||9.29|
|Shots||7.14 / 11.00||6.20||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.19 / 5.00||3.00||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||33 %||13 %|
|Draw %||33% / 0%||27 %||40 %|
|Loss %||43% / 83%||40 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||1.80 / 1.83||2.13||1.47|
|Scored||0.63 / 0.17||0.87||0.40|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.67||1.27||1.07|
|BTTS %||33% / 0%||47 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||7 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Scores %||53% / 17%||73 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||47 %||13 %|
|Possession %||52% / 43%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.50||6.88||3.40|
|Cards||1.93 / 2.00||0.92||2.80|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.75||4.00||1.60|
|Fouls||7.19 / 9.83||5.45||8.47|
|Shots||7.05 / 5.60||8.78||5.85|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 1.80||4.56||2.77|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Baroka vs Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhadila Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|