- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Bayer Leverkusen will welcome Borussia Dortmund to BayArena for a matchday 4 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 22nd May 2021 ended in a Borussia Dortmund 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Bayer Leverkusen has won 8 matches, and Borussia Dortmund triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 57% of the time.
Bayer Leverkusen's latest fixture against Augsburg ended in an away 4-1 win. Bayer Leverkusen was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Bayer Leverkusen scored in both halves in the 3rd, 14th, 75th and 81st minute.
Borussia Dortmund's recent game against Hoffenheim ended in a home 3-2 win. Die Borussen dominated the game and deserved the win. Borussia Dortmund pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 49th, 69th and 90+1 minute.
So far, Bayer Leverkusen plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Werkself's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Borussia Dortmund has picked up 12 points from the previous five league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Der BVB wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Borussia Dortmund kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund Head to Head
Average stats between Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund in most recent 30 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund across current season. Calculated from Bayer Leverkusen's Home stats and Borussia Dortmund's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Bayer Leverkusen has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bayer Leverkusen has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bayer Leverkusen will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bayer Leverkusen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bayer Leverkusen will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Borussia Dortmund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Bayer Leverkusen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (80% of all matches) involving Bayer Leverkusen has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bayer Leverkusen will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Borussia Dortmund has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Borussia Dortmund has scored 17 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Borussia Dortmund has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Borussia Dortmund has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Bayer Leverkusen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 28 goals in the last 5 games for Borussia Dortmund, both home and away.
- Borussia Dortmund will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Bayer Leverkusen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- The last 5 games for Borussia Dortmund has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Borussia Dortmund has seen a total of 5/5 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 100% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Borussia Dortmund will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 17 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||4.40 / 4.17||5.50||3.67|
|Scored||3.00 / 2.83||3.50||2.67|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.33||2.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||80% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 67%||100 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||45 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 6.00||5.50||5.33|
|Cards||3.00 / 2.67||4.00||2.33|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.50||3.00||0.67|
|Fouls||8.80 / 8.83||9.00||8.67|
|Shots||13.00 / 14.83||13.50||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.60 / 6.17||7.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||80% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||5.60 / 4.67||6.00||5.00|
|Scored||3.40 / 2.50||4.00||2.50|
|Conceded||2.20 / 2.17||2.00||2.50|
|BTTS %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||80% / 67%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||60% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||100 %||0 %|
|Possession %||62% / 57%||59 %||67 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 5.00||4.67||6.50|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.50||1.33||3.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||3.00||0.50|
|Fouls||9.40 / 11.50||7.33||12.50|
|Shots||17.20 / 16.33||16.67||18.00|
|Shots on Target||8.20 / 8.00||9.33||6.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.63|
|Home Win Nil||8.50||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||3.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.73|