- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Benevento will welcome Brescia to Stadio Ciro Vigorito for a matchday 11 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 11th May 2019 ended in a Benevento 3-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Benevento has won 2 matches, and Brescia triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Benevento's latest fixture against Crotone ended in an away 2-0 win. Benevento was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Benevento scored in both halves in the 37th and 53rd minute.
Brescia's recent game against Lecce ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Brescia deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Benevento is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. Benevento's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Brescia has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Brescia has collected 2.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Benevento is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Rondinelle got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Monday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Benevento wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 2.50 points per away game for Brescia. My prediction is Benevento to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Benevento's home and Brescia's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Benevento vs Brescia Betting Tips
Benevento vs Brescia Head to Head
Average stats between Benevento and Brescia in most recent 4 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Benevento vs Brescia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Benevento and Brescia across current season. Calculated from Benevento's Home stats and Brescia's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Benevento has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Benevento has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Benevento at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Benevento as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Benevento has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Benevento is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Brescia, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Benevento has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/10 games for Benevento this season.
- Coming into this game, Brescia has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brescia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brescia has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Brescia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (70% of all matches) involving Brescia has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||60 %||44 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||20 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.17||3.20||2.11|
|Scored||1.74 / 2.00||2.10||1.33|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.17||1.10||0.78|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||50 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 50%||40 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|Scores %||74% / 100%||70 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.17||6.10||5.89|
|Cards||2.47 / 2.17||2.50||2.44|
|Offsides||2.32 / 2.17||2.30||2.33|
|Fouls||12.16 / 11.50||11.40||13.00|
|Shots||15.74 / 13.83||16.80||14.56|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 6.33||5.30||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 17%||33 %||80 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||33 %||10 %|
|Loss %||21% / 67%||33 %||10 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.67||2.78||2.70|
|Scored||1.68 / 0.83||1.44||1.90|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.83||1.33||0.80|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||56 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 0%||33 %||30 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||78 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 0%||22 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 17%||44 %||70 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.68 / 3.83||5.22||6.10|
|Cards||2.26 / 2.50||1.78||2.70|
|Offsides||2.26 / 0.67||2.56||2.00|
|Fouls||15.16 / 15.83||14.00||16.20|
|Shots||14.16 / 12.00||16.11||12.40|
|Shots on Target||5.84 / 4.33||5.33||6.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Benevento vs Brescia Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|