On 17th January 2021, Beşiktaş and Galatasaray go head to head in the Turkey Süper Lig at the Vodafone Park (İstanbul). The last meeting on 15th March 2020 ended with the following result: Galatasaray 0 - 0 Beşiktaş.
Both sides have met 12 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 12 previous encounters, Beşiktaş have won 6 matches, Galatasaray triumphed in 4, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Beşiktaş and Galatasaray average 1.83 goals while BTTS lands 17% of the time.
So far this season in the Turkey Süper Lig, Beşiktaş have averaged 2.5 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Galatasaray average 1.8 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Beşiktaş has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Beşiktaş has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Beşiktaş is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 8 games that they have played at home.
- Galatasaray's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Beşiktaş from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Beşiktaş as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Beşiktaş ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Beşiktaş is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Galatasaray, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Beşiktaş, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Beşiktaş has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Beşiktaş will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Galatasaray has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Galatasaray has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Galatasaray has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Galatasaray has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Galatasaray this season.
Beşiktaş vs Galatasaray Head to Head
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Galatasaray in most recent 12 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Beşiktaş vs Galatasaray Statistics
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Galatasaray across current season.
* Calculated from Beşiktaş's Home stats and Galatasaray's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig League Table
Beşiktaş vs Galatasaray Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.