- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Beşiktaş will welcome Gazişehir Gaziantep to Vodafone Park for a matchday 21 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Beşiktaş has won 2 matches, and Gazişehir Gaziantep triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Beşiktaş's latest fixture against Rizespor ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Beşiktaş scored in both halves in the 25th and 60th minute.
Gazişehir Gaziantep's recent game against Fatih Karagümrük ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Gazişehir Gaziantep didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Gazişehir Gaziantep had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th, 18th and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Beşiktaş is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 11 games on home soil. Kara Kartallar (Black Eagles)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Gazişehir Gaziantep has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Gazişehir Gaziantep wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gazişehir Gaziantep kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites) is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Gazişehir Gaziantep failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites).
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Beşiktaş wins on average 2.27 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Gazişehir Gaziantep. My prediction is Beşiktaş to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Beşiktaş's home and Gazişehir Gaziantep's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Beşiktaş's home and Gazişehir Gaziantep's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep Betting Tips
Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep Head to Head
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Gazişehir Gaziantep in most recent 5 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Gazişehir Gaziantep across current season. Calculated from Beşiktaş's Home stats and Gazişehir Gaziantep's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Beşiktaş has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Beşiktaş has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Beşiktaş will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Gazişehir Gaziantep, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Beşiktaş, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (60% of all matches) involving Beşiktaş has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gazişehir Gaziantep has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gazişehir Gaziantep has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gazişehir Gaziantep has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Gazişehir Gaziantep as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Gazişehir Gaziantep is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Beşiktaş, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Gazişehir Gaziantep, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (50% of all matches) involving Gazişehir Gaziantep has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||73 %||17 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||9 %||42 %|
|Loss %||30% / 0%||18 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 1.83||3.27||2.50|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.17||2.00||1.08|
|Conceded||1.35 / 0.67||1.27||1.42|
|BTTS %||57% / 50%||55 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||36 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||9 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 17%||64 %||17 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||91 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||36 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 100%||55 %||42 %|
|Possession %||58% / 54%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 6.33||6.36||5.25|
|Cards||2.43 / 2.00||2.73||2.17|
|Offsides||2.43 / 3.60||2.09||2.75|
|Fouls||12.70 / 12.60||13.09||12.33|
|Shots||14.26 / 12.67||14.27||14.25|
|Shots on Target||6.83 / 5.50||7.18||6.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||80 %||8 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 1.83||2.90||2.17|
|Scored||1.23 / 1.17||2.10||0.50|
|Conceded||1.27 / 0.67||0.80||1.67|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||40 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||90 %||42 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||40 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||70 %||8 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||40 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 4.67||4.70||4.58|
|Cards||2.45 / 1.17||2.40||2.50|
|Offsides||1.64 / 2.50||1.50||1.75|
|Fouls||11.91 / 15.17||12.20||11.67|
|Shots||11.73 / 13.17||11.60||11.83|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 6.67||6.00||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.40||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.06||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|