- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës Argentina Primera División
- 00:30 Newell's Old Boys vs Banfield England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Beşiktaş will welcome Giresunspor to Vodafone Park for a matchday 14 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig.
Beşiktaş's latest fixture against Alanyaspor ended in an away 2-0 loss. Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites) dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Giresunspor's recent game against Yeni Malatyaspor ended in a home 1-0 win. Giresunspor dominated the game and deserved the win. Giresunspor deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Beşiktaş is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 8 games on home soil. Kara Kartallar (Black Eagles)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Giresunspor has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Giresunspor wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Siyah Beyazlılar (Black & Whites) lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 63% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Giresunspor got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Beşiktaş wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.14 points per away game for Giresunspor. My prediction is Beşiktaş to win.
Beşiktaş vs Giresunspor Betting Tips
Beşiktaş vs Giresunspor Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Beşiktaş and Giresunspor.
Beşiktaş vs Giresunspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Beşiktaş and Giresunspor across current season. Calculated from Beşiktaş's Home stats and Giresunspor's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Beşiktaş has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Beşiktaş has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Beşiktaş will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Beşiktaş has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 7 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Beşiktaş recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Beşiktaş, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Beşiktaş has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Giresunspor has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Giresunspor has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Giresunspor has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Giresunspor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Giresunspor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Giresunspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Beşiktaş, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Giresunspor has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Giresunspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for Giresunspor this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 0%||63 %||14 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 83%||25 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 3.00||3.25||2.57|
|Scored||1.47 / 0.50||1.88||1.00|
|Conceded||1.47 / 2.50||1.38||1.57|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 0%||63 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 50%||87 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||63 %||29 %|
|Possession %||58% / 56%||57 %||59 %|
|Corners||5.93 / 5.50||6.25||5.57|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.67||2.88||1.57|
|Offsides||2.47 / 2.67||2.38||2.57|
|Fouls||12.87 / 10.33||13.88||11.71|
|Shots||14.67 / 11.67||14.38||15.00|
|Shots on Target||7.27 / 5.17||7.38||7.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 83%||38 %||29 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||25 %||29 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||38 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.87 / 1.67||1.88||1.86|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.87 / 0.17||0.88||0.86|
|BTTS %||33% / 0%||38 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||13 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||62 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 83%||38 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 83%||25 %||43 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 6.00||5.25||4.29|
|Cards||2.53 / 2.00||2.00||3.14|
|Offsides||2.40 / 1.67||2.38||2.43|
|Fouls||9.53 / 14.33||10.25||8.71|
|Shots||12.60 / 9.50||13.25||11.86|
|Shots on Target||5.07 / 5.33||4.50||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Beşiktaş vs Giresunspor Odds
|HT 1||2.13||HT X||2.32||HT 2||5.70|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|